Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Points League (S1) - Champ: Skywalker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Never gonna happen. Lol But I applaud the aggressive timelines.
    You're probably right but going with default Yahoo settings it was estimating it to be three hours.

    Comment


    • #92
      Apollo wrote: View Post
      You're probably right but going with default Yahoo settings it was estimating it to be three hours.
      Oh damn, that's going to be epic indeed! And Yahoo is assuming only one bid countdown per nomination as well, which we all know never happens. Lol Only other time I was in a League this size we did Snake Draft because Auction would just take so effing long. Will be keeping an eye on this monster! Lol

      Comment


      • #93
        The was a pretty exciting draft for the first half. I'm sure the season will very competitive and I'm looking forward to seeing who Yahoo crowns with the the best draft.

        Comment


        • #94
          good draft. my eyes hurt now.

          Comment


          • #95
            Apollo wrote: View Post
            The was a pretty exciting draft for the first half. I'm sure the season will very competitive and I'm looking forward to seeing who Yahoo crowns with the the best draft.
            Drizz

            Comment


            • #96
              what a wild draft. lots of overspending, one particular owner taking a risk and buying no one. i think the auto drafters showed us all up in the end. good times
              in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • #97
                I don't think I got a single player I was planning on, just one's I could afford. That was complete chaos. Should be a good season

                Comment


                • #98
                  Auction drafts are just way more exciting than snaking... you never know who you're going to end up with. Can't wait for the season to begin.
                  The Double Champ is here!
                  Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                  Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    That was nuts. $110 for Kawhi I think was the highest bid on a player. I used up all my cash after that 6th pick and had to rely on auto draft to round out my team. I guess I have to live with it. Hope the strategy works out LOL

                    What the heck happened to drizz? He was using auto draft right? Why did he get a garbage team but Reuben a pretty good one? Yahoo is messed up.

                    Comment


                    • planetmars wrote: View Post
                      That was nuts. $110 for Kawhi I think was the highest bid on a player. I used up all my cash after that 6th pick and had to rely on auto draft to round out my team. I guess I have to live with it. Hope the strategy works out LOL

                      What the heck happened to drizz? He was using auto draft right? Why did he get a garbage team but Reuben a pretty good one? Yahoo is messed up.
                      I got distracted by a certain someone in my house and it caused me to missed on a couple guys I should have landed. That's right, I'm not taking accountability.

                      Comment


                      • Love my team. Really wanted Doncic....but for 100 something? no thanks lol.
                        What it do baybeeee!!

                        Comment


                        • So I just realized Yahoo only provides draft grades for Fantasy Football. Bummer.

                          Someone should import the league into Fantasypros and share the power rankings. I can't do it because they only give you one free league import and that's already been reserved for Dynasty on my account.

                          Comment


                          • planetmars wrote: View Post
                            That was nuts. $110 for Kawhi I think was the highest bid on a player. I used up all my cash after that 6th pick and had to rely on auto draft to round out my team. I guess I have to live with it. Hope the strategy works out LOL

                            What the heck happened to drizz? He was using auto draft right? Why did he get a garbage team but Reuben a pretty good one? Yahoo is messed up.
                            It was showing that he was in the room. If he couldn't draft he should have exited so the computer would take over. His best player is Trevor Ariza. lol

                            Seriously though, that's gonna hurt.

                            Comment


                            • Apollo wrote: View Post
                              It was showing that he was in the room. If he couldn't draft he should have exited so the computer would take over. His best player is Trevor Ariza. lol

                              Seriously though, that's gonna hurt.
                              Wow that's a huge bummer for him.

                              Comment


                              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                                So I just realized Yahoo only provides draft grades for Fantasy Football. Bummer.

                                Someone should import the league into Fantasypros and share the power rankings. I can't do it because they only give you one free league import and that's already been reserved for Dynasty on my account.
                                I dont' know how to put the picture of the 'power rankings' in this message... LOL

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X