X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Are you going to add 3PM or just making the existing cats worth more?
    The plan is to proportionally ratchet up the current setup.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Lol. Juancho is doing that. I swear by 2028 you'll all be afraid of the imperials. I'm the dark lord of the sith. I waited 20 years for anakin. I will return balance to dynasty.
    #Miek2028

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    You want to build, why don't you finally turn around that dynasty dumpster fire?
    Lol. Juancho is doing that. I swear by 2028 you'll all be afraid of the imperials. I'm the dark lord of the sith. I waited 20 years for anakin. I will return balance to dynasty.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    i like the idea of a couple of keepers, something to add to building, and makes every year's redraft a bit quicker. i think maybe something to make day to day a bit more involved. i have elfrid payton listed as out, 3rd game now, and can't put him on reserve to sign someone else, so one bench slot could help.
    You want to build, why don't you finally turn around that dynasty dumpster fire?

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Unless things change I'm going to slightly increase overall scoring next season. The average score last week was 15 points lower than my expectations with only six teams breaking 100. This week its trending too low as well.

The league is fun and I think we have a winner but now we just need to fine tune things (ie: expanded playoffs & overall scoring adjustments).
    Also at the end of the season I think we should have a vote on whether to leave this re-draft or make it something more than re-draft. I had an idea for the something more but I think it would be wise to make it so that such a vote would require a supermajority of 2/3rds of the league in favor of the change.

The reason I bring it up is because approx 20% of the league has expressed interest in a keeper or dynasty format of some kind. Its a big enough group to warrant tabling it to see what everyone thinks.
    i like the idea of a couple of keepers, something to add to building, and makes every year's redraft a bit quicker. i think maybe something to make day to day a bit more involved. i have elfrid payton listed as out, 3rd game now, and can't put him on reserve to sign someone else, so one bench slot could help.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Unless things change I'm going to slightly increase overall scoring next season. The average score last week was 15 points lower than my expectations with only six teams breaking 100. This week its trending too low as well.

The league is fun and I think we have a winner but now we just need to fine tune things (ie: expanded playoffs & overall scoring adjustments).
    Are you going to add 3PM or just making the existing cats worth more?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Damn. My team is really banged up now. Booker has been out for a while and now Mitchell is also hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Also at the end of the season I think we should have a vote on whether to leave this re-draft or make it something more than re-draft. I had an idea for the something more but I think it would be wise to make it so that such a vote would require a supermajority of 2/3rds of the league in favor of the change.

The reason I bring it up is because approx 20% of the league has expressed interest in a keeper or dynasty format of some kind. Its a big enough group to warrant tabling it to see what everyone thinks.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    It is struggle week for me. Not having Kevin Love is bringing me down.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    0-2 imperials up by 30 after 2 days

Leave a comment:

• koncept
    replied
    2 battle of the undefeated this week

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Dennis Schroeder with a negative .12 for el communisto this week

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Fury wrote: View Post
    Damn.That was a great offer.
    If you offered that player for Embiid, then maybe it was a great offer. Not for my main man Kevin Knox though.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Why you postin' that here? lol
    Damn.That was a great offer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X