Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    So I just realized Yahoo only provides draft grades for Fantasy Football. Bummer.

Someone should import the league into Fantasypros and share the power rankings. I can't do it because they only give you one free league import and that's already been reserved for Dynasty on my account.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Love my team. Really wanted Doncic....but for 100 something? no thanks lol.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    That was nuts. $110 for Kawhi I think was the highest bid on a player. I used up all my cash after that 6th pick and had to rely on auto draft to round out my team. I guess I have to live with it. Hope the strategy works out LOL

What the heck happened to drizz? He was using auto draft right? Why did he get a garbage team but Reuben a pretty good one? Yahoo is messed up.
    I got distracted by a certain someone in my house and it caused me to missed on a couple guys I should have landed. That's right, I'm not taking accountability.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    That was nuts. $110 for Kawhi I think was the highest bid on a player. I used up all my cash after that 6th pick and had to rely on auto draft to round out my team. I guess I have to live with it. Hope the strategy works out LOL

What the heck happened to drizz? He was using auto draft right? Why did he get a garbage team but Reuben a pretty good one? Yahoo is messed up.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Auction drafts are just way more exciting than snaking... you never know who you're going to end up with. Can't wait for the season to begin.

Leave a comment:

• Shredder
    replied
    I don't think I got a single player I was planning on, just one's I could afford. That was complete chaos. Should be a good season

Leave a comment:

• koncept
    replied
    what a wild draft. lots of overspending, one particular owner taking a risk and buying no one. i think the auto drafters showed us all up in the end. good times

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    The was a pretty exciting draft for the first half. I'm sure the season will very competitive and I'm looking forward to seeing who Yahoo crowns with the the best draft.
    Drizz

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    good draft. my eyes hurt now.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The was a pretty exciting draft for the first half. I'm sure the season will very competitive and I'm looking forward to seeing who Yahoo crowns with the the best draft.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    You're probably right but going with default Yahoo settings it was estimating it to be three hours.
    Oh damn, that's going to be epic indeed! And Yahoo is assuming only one bid countdown per nomination as well, which we all know never happens. Lol Only other time I was in a League this size we did Snake Draft because Auction would just take so effing long. Will be keeping an eye on this monster! Lol

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Never gonna happen. Lol But I applaud the aggressive timelines.
    You're probably right but going with default Yahoo settings it was estimating it to be three hours.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    The new estimated draft time length is one hour and two minutes... That's 200 players in that little time. 15 second nominations and 10 second bids. Buckle up and get ready for total chaos.
    Never gonna happen. Lol But I applaud the aggressive timelines.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Shit, 3pm. I've got rehearsal from 2:30pm to 5pm in Vancouver time.

I don't expect you guys to change it for one guy, so no worries at all if that works for everybody else.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    That's around three players drafted each minute by the way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X