X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Reminder to anyone that hasn't done an auction before, you want to spend all of your money on the first guy nominated.

Are we also each nominating a player, or is yahoo just going to automatically choose next player up?
    So I went into the commish CP to double check this and there I noticed Yahoo has a new minimum nominations time option of 15 seconds and so of course we're doing that. To answer your question, we nominate and it's a random order.

The new estimated draft time length is one hour and two minutes... That's 200 players in that little time. 15 second nominations and 10 second bids. Buckle up and get ready for total chaos.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    This draft is going to be wild.. 20 teams and auction. Crazy. Looking forward to it
    Reminder to anyone that hasn't done an auction before, you want to spend all of your money on the first guy nominated.

Are we also each nominating a player, or is yahoo just going to automatically choose next player up?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    This draft is going to be wild.. 20 teams and auction. Crazy. Looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Yahoo is notorious for having a renegade draft clock when it comes to time zones. The draft time is: Sunday, October 14 @ 6:00 pm EST.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Here's a friendly reminder that the draft is THIS Sunday.
    Pretty sure the times in Yahoo are listed as Vancouver times, can you confirm the eastern standard time the draft begins please, apollo.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Here's a friendly reminder that the draft is THIS Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    koncept wrote: View Post
    can we possibly have a vote for the draft day?
    Is there anything wrong with Oct 14th @6pm? No one has made a case for another day.

Leave a comment:

• koncept
    replied
    can we possibly have a vote for the draft day?

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Do we have a finalized date for the draft?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Because the draft is so large I think it might be tough to do it on a week day because of all the different time zones.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I work on Sundays...unavailable from 12pm-9pm EST

Leave a comment:

• koncept
    replied
    I'm unavailable on weekends. but I assume that time works best for most people.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    So how about:

October 14th @ 6:00PM EST

Speak now(within the next 24 hours) or forever hold your peace.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    I'm good with any date. Just nothing to late like past 10pm est or too early like 8am lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Im good with any time of the day, doesn't matter to me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X