X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Coach, Trex and Shredder, check your email & junk mail. Your invites should be there.
    Hold up! I'm calling a Coach's Challenge right here.

Before we go any further, were oblighed to ensure the survival of this new league, and we must take steps to foster the longevity by protecting the league from poor prospective participants (PPP).

It is why we must identity possible PPP, and for that we need to gauge their metle; we must measurement their commitement, calculate their competitiveness and test their fortitude.

Which is all just a prolonged way for me to put forth a provisional code to stipulate that all prospective managers be put through a gauntlet to successfully complete a series of skill testing questions veiwed as what it is: a Fantasy New Manager Combine.

Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Tucas, check your email.

Also guys, when you sign up make sure your team name is your Raptors Republic name.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Coach, Trex and Shredder, check your email & junk mail. Your invites should be there.

Leave a comment:

• Shredder
    replied
    sounds slick. I'm in

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    You're all in. Four spots remaining. If you're in please PM me your email address so I can send you the league invite via Yahoo.

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    I’m down

Leave a comment:

• The Coach
    replied
    I'll join as well. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Count me in

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Seems interesting. Count me in

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Count me in!

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    are there still spots?
    You're in. Flip me your email in a private message.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    We ran a test league in the final month of the NBA regular season. To see that discussion go here: https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...Points-League)
    are there still spots?

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    That's the longest sentence I've ever seen in my life.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Lucky for you there will probably be many people in the league who fit your Mark Twain book length description.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    So we have ten of twenty teams. Let's fill this thing up!
    I'll run dual teams up and down the gamut, week after week against every pintsized, rinky-dinky, turbin-outfitters faux faking the funk for failing to figure out how to scout before forgetteing than remembering that you're a fracking farm failure living life like a fancy fruit fly floating in a mouldy five year old bowl kf stale-as-fuck Frosted Flakes while flailing around freaked out wearing your friend's wife's pantyhoese half-way covering the infecte fecal-laced foresking fitted in front of your fat fucking face as i finalize the finishing touches of my finest form of high-fiving frat-nerd who's flatterex by the fact that you'll all be forever disgraced as a wanna-be Perry Farrel figuratively farting his way across five lanes of speckled trout freckles that feel like the flattest of all flannel sweaters worn on the first and fifteenth day of February pretending to be a fatherly family friend who always flamed-out faster than a fantasy football equivalent of an 1940's frenchtoast version of the long forgotten famous Finnish frog singer: Flavour Flav and his Pointier Step-Sister. Finally! (For real).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X