Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

David Copperfield Award

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Copperfield Award

Biggest surprise team
    Koncept
    42.86%
    Apollo
    42.86%
    Axel
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Voted apollo. I expected improvement but i think he made a bigger jump than i expected and got better again.

Comment

koncept gets mine .. anyone who said they saw him winning the Championship is lying... except maybe koncept himself. Lol

Comment

So what the vote tells me is that you guys had WAY more faith in Axel than either of us... Screw you guys.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          koncept gets mine .. anyone who said they saw him winning the Championship is lying... except maybe koncept himself. Lol
          He finished 3rd last year, 3rd to 1st isn't that big a jump, and just to prove it, I'll do the same this year.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yeah, the Creeds only doubled their win total from 7 to 14.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Yeah, the Creeds only doubled their win total from 7 to 14.
              But we all knew it was going to happen because you kept telling us ... where's the surprise there?? Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                But we all knew it was going to happen because you kept telling us ... where's the surprise there?? Lol
                Hey, you knew David Copperfield was going to try to make the Statue of Liberty disappear before he did it too. It's called showmanship or to anyone touchy, showpersonship.

Comment

Working...
                X