X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Giannis for a week is less than ideal for the semifinals

Comment

Congrats to Skywalker on his 3rd Keeper Ring!!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Congrats to Skywalker on his 3rd Keeper Ring!!
        Thank you, good sir!

It was a fun season. Great managers.

Random observation... There is a pattern to my winning in this league; I won in 2010, 2104, and now 2018. According to this, I should win again in 2022! HAHA

Comment

Yeah I had fun this season too.. thanks Joey for setting it up. Looking forward to Season 10

Comment

Congrats, Skywalker! 3 chips in 8 years? Plus a Dynasty title? You're kinda like the Patriots of RR fantasy basketball. I look forward to a rematch next season!

To be honest, I was barely paying attention to this league towards the end but somehow made the Finals with a couple upsets...
            The Double Champ is here!
            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Congrats, Skywalker! 3 chips in 8 years? Plus a Dynasty title? You're kinda like the Patriots of RR fantasy basketball. I look forward to a rematch next season!

To be honest, I was barely paying attention to this league towards the end but somehow made the Finals with a couple upsets...
              Plus he just won the 20 team FPL league.

Comment

Guys, this is the 10th year we have been doing the RRB Keeper League!! I know it doesn't have the intensity of the Dynasty League, but 10 years is pretty impressive!!

Joey Do we have any manager spots to fill this year?

Comment

Working...
                X