No announcement yet.

RR Keeper League - Season 9!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okie doke, everything should be ready to go for Sunday. If Keon chimes in, we can adjust accordingly.
    I gave Mack North Steph Curry and Joel Embiid.

Changed time to 5:30 as that actually works better for me. Let me know what people think!

Also, thanks so much PlanetMars! That was a huge help in setting the numbers in Yahoo having that post to reference. You're the man!
    Last edited by Joey; Fri Dec 25, 2020, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• I'll keep my team and play it out. I'm no quitter!

Comment

• Ooof 15-3 and I have Porzingis coming back tomorrow

Comment

• Making big moves with Skywalker! Vucevic can be had for the right price, as can Covington and Lowry.

Comment

• The Maurys have undergone a steady rebuild and have put themselves in a great position for the future. Next year, the pressure is on to win a championship.

Comment

• If Steph goes for 35+ I should win despite being down 5-3 at the moment. Gonna be a crazy finish!

Comment

• Not gonna lie.. wanted that win last night. Good win drizz.. can't believe Bogdan got 3 steals by half time. Knew I was dead in the water at that point.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Not gonna lie.. wanted that win last night. Good win drizz.. can't believe Bogdan got 3 steals by half time. Knew I was dead in the water at that point.

Good match! could have gone either way easily

Comment

• Really thought this would be the year for me. Not sure a not dominant keeper team has ever been made. Having no Kawhi, Mitchell, KP, or Turner in the playoffs just makes it impossible though. Down 4 keepers and still hanging close

Comment

• Congrats rapfan10 Season 11 Champion!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Congrats rapfan10 Season 11 Champion!
                        Thanks Mack! You kept it close till the last day, I thought I was going to choke again in the finals.

Two 2nd place finishes in the last 4 years, but finally won it all.

Comment

• So what’s the deal with this league?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                            So what’s the deal with this league?
                            I’m a big fan of keeping this league alive.

Comment

• me as well !

Comment

• Me as well. But I think we might finally go ahead with the reboot. Will make it exciting, and put everyone back on technically even footing.

And maybe do Snake draft, just to ensure at least some semblance of league balance.

Comment

Working...
                                X