RR Keeper League - Season 9!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maury wrote: View Post
    Skywalker you just screwed me. If Russ is broken I’m gonna quit lmao.
    Think it's his ankle, rather than his surgically repaired knee, which is super important. Russ is a machine (literally a think?), he should be fine .. eventually.

Comment

SMH Skywalker ... you literally picked up Trey Burke a few seconds before I did

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
        SMH Skywalker ... you literally picked up Trey Burke a few seconds before I did
        The fact that you wanted him lets me know it was the right move haha I had been eyeing him, and I now officially have too many PG's on my roster, but he's been playing too good to leave on the wire.

Comment

Big matchup this week with 1 vs 2! I don't like my odds of winning here though, considering Planet Mars has 8 extra games on me this week, plus Jokic and PG13 only 2 games each this week! But you never know!

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
            Big matchup this week with 1 vs 2! I don't like my odds of winning here though, considering Planet Mars has 8 extra games on me this week, plus Jokic and PG13 only 2 games each this week! But you never know!
            With Kawhi taking every other day off, and Love on the IR.. I'm surprised I'm first. Only 6 weeks in though so yeah anything can still happen. You have a great team. Looking forward to the match up!

Comment

Was down 2-7 coming into Sunday and it looks like I'm taking the win. The man games helped. I had 4 playing. Skywalker only had Mudiay. But man it was close.

I believe there are only 3 weeks left now before the playoffs. Still clinging on to that first seed. Let's hope all these guys taking days off for load management don't screw me over. Already pretty tired of Kawhi taking every other game off (well as a fantasy owner, not as a Raptor fan lol)

Comment

Dropping John Wall to make one last push for the playoffs. Facing off against 2nd seed Skywalker, I’m .5GB but have a 7 player advantage over him this week(more if PG misses more).

Mitchell Robinson is also the 6th ranked player over the last 2 weeks

Comment

I was looking over the history of this league.. and the guy who wins the regular season usually doesn't win it all.. lol.

But man I've been having a great season. Took over from a really crappy team two years ago too. Big trade last year to get KL squared.. and then Gobert too. Had a nice draft and picked up Griffin. Bojan/Lamb/Ingles/JJ have all been awesome role players too (Bojan especially once Dipo went down).

Looking forward to the playoffs.

Worry is that the Knicks will refuse to play Jordan and Kawhi will continue to get nights off. Hope the Cavs don't decide to sit Love down the stretch too.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                    Dropping John Wall to make one last push for the playoffs. Facing off against 2nd seed Skywalker, I’m .5GB but have a 7 player advantage over him this week(more if PG misses more).

Mitchell Robinson is also the 6th ranked player over the last 2 weeks
                    Well I'm clinging onto a playoff spot for dear life. Best of luck to you Tucas. Maybe we can both sneak in since Maury and Mack North who are the 6/7 seeds face off this week. I don't have an easy match up either as I face Joey. But it's come right down to the wire.

Comment

That was a close finish for 8th seed there. Tucas you have a pretty good team there. Going to be tough to get out of the first round.

Need all my guys available. Hopefully no more load management days for Kawhi.

Comment

Looks like I have a decent chance of the 8-1 upset here. Up 5-4 with 2 days left and I have a couple games advantage.

I’ll probably give up my turnover lead so it should come down to rebounds. Should be an exciting finish.

Also it’s good to see how my team does without injuries. I basically didn’t have Wall all season, LaVine missed a good chunk of time, Gordon, Booker. But now I took out 2nd seed Skywalker last week to sneak into the playoffs and holding my own against 1st seed planetmars

Comment

Looks like I have a decent chance of the 8-1 upset here. Up 5-4 with 2 days left and I have a couple games advantage.

I’ll probably give up my turnover lead so it should come down to rebounds. Should be an exciting finish.

Also it’s good to see how my team does without injuries. I basically didn’t have Wall all season, LaVine missed a good chunk of time, Gordon, Booker. But now I took out 2nd seed Skywalker last week to sneak into the playoffs and holding my own against 1st seed planetmars
                          Things are not looking good for me today so far. Man my team has been good all season.. lost only a couple of times I believe, and boom/wham loosing in the first round.

I might win if I stay ahead in rebounds and find a way to get both assists and turnovers. Seems like a long shot ... especially with Lowry being out. Sucks when your efficiency stats are terrible. And generally they are okay.

Hoping Griff and Kawhi go toe to toe all night.. both producing 50pt triple doubles (with no turnovers) in a Raps win

Good luck man! You have a good team. Surprised you're in 8th.

Comment

It’s pretty whack I have to face Skywalker in round 2. You’d think that it would be in bracket format and that the winner of 1-8 would face winner of 4-5. Not just highest seed plays lowest seed

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Things are not looking good for me today so far. Man my team has been good all season.. lost only a couple of times I believe, and boom/wham loosing in the first round.

I might win if I stay ahead in rebounds and find a way to get both assists and turnovers. Seems like a long shot ... especially with Lowry being out. Sucks when your efficiency stats are terrible. And generally they are okay.

Hoping Griff and Kawhi go toe to toe all night.. both producing 50pt triple doubles (with no turnovers) in a Raps win

Good luck man! You have a good team. Surprised you're in 8th.
                              Good game man. A bunch of categories were within a couple points of each other and easily could’ve gone the other way. Honestly if LaVine hadn’t missed time earlier in the week, I could’ve lost TO/FG%/FT% and may not be here right now.

Comment

Good game man. A bunch of categories were within a couple points of each other and easily could’ve gone the other way. Honestly if LaVine hadn’t missed time earlier in the week, I could’ve lost TO/FG%/FT% and may not be here right now.
                                Yeah it was.. you made some great waiver wire pick ups at the last second. Davis had 9 boards. Shai had 10 assists with only 2 turn overs. Dotson had 25 points.

And then Giannis had a monster career night. Just too tough to beat.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X