Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Giannis for a week is less than ideal for the semifinals

Comment

Congrats to Skywalker on his 3rd Keeper Ring!!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Congrats to Skywalker on his 3rd Keeper Ring!!
        Thank you, good sir!

It was a fun season. Great managers.

Random observation... There is a pattern to my winning in this league; I won in 2010, 2104, and now 2018. According to this, I should win again in 2022! HAHA

Comment

Yeah I had fun this season too.. thanks Joey for setting it up. Looking forward to Season 10

Comment

Congrats, Skywalker! 3 chips in 8 years? Plus a Dynasty title? You're kinda like the Patriots of RR fantasy basketball. I look forward to a rematch next season!

To be honest, I was barely paying attention to this league towards the end but somehow made the Finals with a couple upsets...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Congrats, Skywalker! 3 chips in 8 years? Plus a Dynasty title? You're kinda like the Patriots of RR fantasy basketball. I look forward to a rematch next season!

To be honest, I was barely paying attention to this league towards the end but somehow made the Finals with a couple upsets...
              Plus he just won the 20 team FPL league.

Comment

Guys, this is the 10th year we have been doing the RRB Keeper League!! I know it doesn't have the intensity of the Dynasty League, but 10 years is pretty impressive!!

Joey Do we have any manager spots to fill this year?

Comment

Is this still a thing? I'm pretty sure I've got a team in this one but I can't remember. Just wondering if it's being renewed or not.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                    Is this still a thing? I'm pretty sure I've got a team in this one but I can't remember. Just wondering if it's being renewed or not.
                    It's on and you're in. Just sign into Yahoo!

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                      Yep! Was going to wait until today-ish (October 1st) to get this one moving, now that Dynasty has alot of its Offseason milestones taken care of.

Now taking suggestions for Auction date! Keeper deadline will be set just prior to that. Will try and come up with a Past-Keeper Table with costs if necessary, but hoping everyone is on top of their costs and numbers, so I can just confirm rather than determine those.

Comment

I like this league.. looking forward to the draft.

Only day I would like to avoid is October 19th. My wife would kill me if I had a draft on that day (it's her bday). Would prefer the 20th (before or after the dynasty draft) or a weeknight draft.. like the 17th, 18th, or even the 21st (first games start on the 22nd).

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                          I like this league.. looking forward to the draft.

Only day I would like to avoid is October 19th. My wife would kill me if I had a draft on that day (it's her bday). Would prefer the 20th (before or after the dynasty draft) or a weeknight draft.. like the 17th, 18th, or even the 21st (first games start on the 22nd).
                          Ya we normally try to align it either before or after the Dynasty draft if possible, so people only need to dedicate a single day to Fantasy Drafts.

Comment

I have no idea who is eligible for me to keep... man this league gets neglected lol

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              I have no idea who is eligible for me to keep... man this league gets neglected lol
                              It's easy enough to figure. Just go to Years Past in Yahoo Fantasy, and see who you carried into the Draft for previous years.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

It's easy enough to figure. Just go to Years Past in Yahoo Fantasy, and see who you carried into the Draft for previous years.
                                so. much. work.

Comment

Working...
                                X