• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keepers for me are:
    Trae Young (first time)
    Aaron Gordon (2nd time)
    Kristaps Porzingis (1st time)

As for draft, we have so many at the same time, that there is a good chance we can't accommodate them all, so I am fine with whatever but prefer early evening (7pm EST). If I can't make it, so be it. If you follow Joey's suggestion of bumping to the 26th, there's an excellent chance that I won't be available since

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
      Keepers for me are:
      Trae Young (first time)
      Aaron Gordon (2nd time)
      Kristaps Porzingis (1st time)

As for draft, we have so many at the same time, that there is a good chance we can't accommodate them all, so I am fine with whatever but prefer early evening (7pm EST). If I can't make it, so be it. If you follow Joey's suggestion of bumping to the 26th, there's an excellent chance that I won't be available since

What better way to celebrate your birthday than with a Keeper draft?

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Sorry guys, been a crazy couple weeks in real life. Lol

We can always skip Week 1 (which isn't a full week anyway I don't think), and do the Draft on the 26th as well. Keep to our Sunday schedule.

Just a thought. Will get some time this week to go and finalize the rosters. Reminder to please go in and set your Keepers on Yahoo!!
        26th is a Saturday, I think you mean the 27th. I would be fine with that, anytime is good at the moment. I can plan my life around fantasy basketball.

Comment

Keepers:

Embiid - FRANCHISE($50)
          Simmons - 2nd time($30)
          Drummond - 2nd time($30)
          Bledsoe - 1st time($30)

Comment

Rapfan10's Keepers:

Jokic -$30 (1st time)
            Westbrook - $30 (1st time)
            Mitchell - $30 (2nd time)

Comment

Also can we add an IL slot this year?

Comment

So are we doing Sunday at 1 then?

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                  So are we doing Sunday at 1 then?
                  Most likely pushed to next weekend (Oct 27)... no time has been set yet.

Comment

Ya, sorry guys, life has been crazy. We'll do next weekend for Keeper. Will be getting everything set up today.

Comment

Siakim K1
                      Vucevic K2
                      Durant K2

Comment

Air Dawgs keepers are Jrue Holiday and Steph Curry (both protecting for the 2nd time). I’ve entered them on website as keepers.

Comment

Ill be keeping Giannis(50) Mitchell Robinson($30) Booker($30) Myles Turner($30) for a total of $140

Comment

I think we still need keepers from drizz KeonClark and Joey

Looking forward to the draft this weekend.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I think we still need keepers from drizz KeonClark and Joey

Looking forward to the draft this weekend.
                              Sorry guys for the short notice I thought I may have gotten the boot already. I'm resigning my team. I was a negligent owner, and I am now super busy in my free time (as I'm sure many others are).

Perhaps in the future I can re apply for a managing gig but it wouldn't be fair to the RR guys here. I do realize the irony that I'm still around to make shit posts in Everything Raptors as a means to kill time lol
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Sorry guys for the short notice I thought I may have gotten the boot already. I'm resigning my team. I was a negligent owner, and I am now super busy in my free time (as I'm sure many others are).

Perhaps in the future I can re apply for a managing gig but it wouldn't be fair to the RR guys here. I do realize the irony that I'm still around to make shit posts in Everything Raptors as a means to kill time lol
                                What’s the best way to find a new manager?

Comment

Working...
                                X