RR Keeper League - Season 9!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Sorry guys for the short notice I thought I may have gotten the boot already. I'm resigning my team. I was a negligent owner, and I am now super busy in my free time (as I'm sure many others are).

Perhaps in the future I can re apply for a managing gig but it wouldn't be fair to the RR guys here. I do realize the irony that I'm still around to make shit posts in Everything Raptors as a means to kill time lol
    No worries.. yah fantasy is a niche thing, not everyone has the time for it. Thanks for playing last year though. I'm sure Joey will be able to find a replacement.

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post

What’s the best way to find a new manager?
      I'm not sure if Joey has someone waiting in the wings or not... I can promote it in the thread title? I'll wait to hear from Joey

Comment

Sorry guys for the short notice I thought I may have gotten the boot already. I'm resigning my team. I was a negligent owner, and I am now super busy in my free time (as I'm sure many others are).

Perhaps in the future I can re apply for a managing gig but it wouldn't be fair to the RR guys here. I do realize the irony that I'm still around to make shit posts in Everything Raptors as a means to kill time lol
        Bruh ... not cool Bruh ... Lol

Well that sucks ... days before the draft?!

I'm not sure we have anyone lined up ... might have to select Keepers by committee then for that team, and hope we can find someone.

Comment

Also, please make sure you select your Keepers on Yahoo. Will make my job a whole heck of a lot easier.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Bruh ... not cool Bruh ... Lol

Well that sucks ... days before the draft?!

I'm not sure we have anyone lined up ... might have to select Keepers by committee then for that team, and hope we can find someone.
            Tbh I forgot all about it lol.. i can stay on as a defacto gm until a replacement is found. Will try and set lineups this time..lol
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Kemba 50
              ​​​​​Beal 30
              Collins 30

Comment

Tbh I forgot all about it lol.. i can stay on as a defacto gm until a replacement is found. Will try and set lineups this time..lol
                I picked Conley and Draymond as your keepers ... if you want to change those up, let me know!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who selected your Keepers in Yahoo!! Everything should be set for tomorrow! Good luck!

Comment

If anyone is looking to avoid the franchise tag with their top player, I’d be open to a swap for Giannis

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                      If anyone is looking to avoid the franchise tag with their top player, I’d be open to a swap for Giannis
                      Lebron for Giannis?

Comment

The Maury's and Skywalker have come to terms on a blockbuster. The Maury's needed to shake things up because, in general, they have sucked.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                          The Maury's and Skywalker have come to terms on a blockbuster. The Maury's needed to shake things up because, in general, they have sucked.
                          Blockbuster indeed!!! I had to give up a lot, but welcome to the team Lebron and Zion!

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post

Blockbuster indeed!!! I had to give up a lot, but welcome to the team Lebron and Zion!
                            LeBron sucks and so does Zion! Thanks for TJ Warren!

Comment

Any updates on this league?

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                                Any updates on this league?
                                Just updated. Will need to pick a date for Draft and for Keepers. Taking suggestions!

Comment

Working...
                                X