RR Keeper League - Season 9!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Me as well. But I think we might finally go ahead with the reboot. Will make it exciting, and put everyone back on technically even footing.

And maybe do Snake draft, just to ensure at least some semblance of league balance.
    Reboot? Snake draft?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post

Reboot? Snake draft?
      Ya, this league getting long in the tooth after 10 seasons, in my opinion. Needs something to shake it up and get people talking again. And this is coming from a guy that has 4 of the Top-16 guys in the league, including Luka and AD.

Comment

• If we do a redraft.. can it be auction style instead of snake? And are we aiming for it to be tomorrow like Dynasty?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          If we do a redraft.. can it be auction style instead of snake? And are we aiming for it to be tomorrow like Dynasty?
          Nah, probably do a week late, like we been doing.

And I don't know. Dynasty is already Auction. I'd like to mix it up a bit. Make this league a little bit more differentiated. But open to talk about it.

Comment

• Auction I find is a bit more strategic. But I'm good with the majority. Looking forward to a new season!

Comment

• i prefer snake

Comment

• Snaking is fine with me... draft will go quicker.

Comment

• It is with mixed feelings that I announce my retirement from Keeper league. Loved this league, as it was my very first taste of any type of league that had some form of 'carry-over' from one season to the next. (I think this league preceded Dynasty by 1 season?). At any rate, it has been a lot of fun. Thank you, and good luck this season!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                    It is with mixed feelings that I announce my retirement from Keeper league. Loved this league, as it was my very first taste of any type of league that had some form of 'carry-over' from one season to the next. (I think this league preceded Dynasty by 1 season?). At any rate, it has been a lot of fun. Thank you, and good luck this season!
                    Second thoughts?!? I bailed last year too then decided to keep my team.

You've had a great run in this league, sorry to see you go, OG!

Comment

• Fun draft guys, thanks!

Is this a keeper league still or just a redraft every year? I missed that part.

Also, can we get a new thread? And when can we get that IL spot? Could use it on Jamal.

Comment

• Interesting draft... my phone was blowing up with notifications coming from golf so I checked and we were in Rd 4 or 5... got me KD, Trae, Freddy before I even started drafting i think i filled out my roster pretty well, looking forward to this reset season

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Fun draft guys, thanks!

Is this a keeper league still or just a redraft every year? I missed that part.

Also, can we get a new thread? And when can we get that IL spot? Could use it on Jamal.
                          Typically this would be very clear before the draft, but we don't seem to have that answer.

I really enjoy the re-draft scenario, where dynasty is all about balancing this year with the future, it's refreshing to have an option that is just 1 year at a time.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Typically this would be very clear before the draft, but we don't seem to have that answer.

I really enjoy the re-draft scenario, where dynasty is all about balancing this year with the future, it's refreshing to have an option that is just 1 year at a time.
                            Ya, I had never said it wasn't Keeper. Draft was simply a reset. If we want to explore removing the Keeper elements, that's a discussion, but that was never my intention, and didn't think it was really in question prior to the draft.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Ya, I had never said it wasn't Keeper. Draft was simply a reset. If we want to explore removing the Keeper elements, that's a discussion, but that was never my intention, and didn't think it was really in question prior to the draft.
                              To be fair, I didn't read any of the posts in the lead up to the draft. I just knew "re-set" and showed up to the draft.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Proud to be in the finals in the forums most renowned fantasy league. Definitely no other leagues on this forum I’d rather be in the finals in because this is definitely the most prestigious as shown by how frequently people post here

Comment

Working...
                                X