This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    started a topic RR Keeper League - Season 9!

RR Keeper League - Season 9!

Damn ... Season 9 ... Welcome to our new owners, and Welcome back Everyone else!

Summary of the key rules
    1. You can use a Keeper tag on as many players as you want, as long as they fit within the $200 cap.
    2. You can flag a player as a Keeper ($30) two years in a row before they must become Franchise ($50).
    3. You can flag a players as a Franchise player as many times as you want, but you can only have one Franchise player.

Other than that, set your lineups, make trades, and have fun!

Keeper Status (will be updated shortly)

Joey

Tucas

Skywalker

Air Dawgs

JBML

Mack North

Keonclark

Maury

Axel

Planetmars

Drizz

Rapfan10

Red - Highlighted those players that are due to be 3rd Time Keepers, and thus required Franchise Selections for next season.
    Last edited by Joey; Fri Oct 12th, 2018, 09:23 PM.

• skywalker
    replied
    Guys, this is the 10th year we have been doing the RRB Keeper League!! I know it doesn't have the intensity of the Dynasty League, but 10 years is pretty impressive!!

Joey Do we have any manager spots to fill this year?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Congrats, Skywalker! 3 chips in 8 years? Plus a Dynasty title? You're kinda like the Patriots of RR fantasy basketball. I look forward to a rematch next season!

To be honest, I was barely paying attention to this league towards the end but somehow made the Finals with a couple upsets...
    Plus he just won the 20 team FPL league.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Congrats, Skywalker! 3 chips in 8 years? Plus a Dynasty title? You're kinda like the Patriots of RR fantasy basketball. I look forward to a rematch next season!

To be honest, I was barely paying attention to this league towards the end but somehow made the Finals with a couple upsets...

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Yeah I had fun this season too.. thanks Joey for setting it up. Looking forward to Season 10

Leave a comment:

• skywalker
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Congrats to Skywalker on his 3rd Keeper Ring!!
    Thank you, good sir!

It was a fun season. Great managers.

Random observation... There is a pattern to my winning in this league; I won in 2010, 2104, and now 2018. According to this, I should win again in 2022! HAHA

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Congrats to Skywalker on his 3rd Keeper Ring!!

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    Missing Giannis for a week is less than ideal for the semifinals

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Yeah it was.. you made some great waiver wire pick ups at the last second. Davis had 9 boards. Shai had 10 assists with only 2 turn overs. Dotson had 25 points.

And then Giannis had a monster career night. Just too tough to beat.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Things are not looking good for me today so far. Man my team has been good all season.. lost only a couple of times I believe, and boom/wham loosing in the first round.

I might win if I stay ahead in rebounds and find a way to get both assists and turnovers. Seems like a long shot ... especially with Lowry being out. Sucks when your efficiency stats are terrible. And generally they are okay.

Hoping Griff and Kawhi go toe to toe all night.. both producing 50pt triple doubles (with no turnovers) in a Raps win

Good luck man! You have a good team. Surprised you're in 8th.

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Things are not looking good for me today so far. Man my team has been good all season.. lost only a couple of times I believe, and boom/wham loosing in the first round.

I might win if I stay ahead in rebounds and find a way to get both assists and turnovers. Seems like a long shot ... especially with Lowry being out. Sucks when your efficiency stats are terrible. And generally they are okay.

Hoping Griff and Kawhi go toe to toe all night.. both producing 50pt triple doubles (with no turnovers) in a Raps win

Good luck man! You have a good team. Surprised you're in 8th.

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    That was a close finish for 8th seed there. Tucas you have a pretty good team there. Going to be tough to get out of the first round.

Need all my guys available. Hopefully no more load management days for Kawhi.

Leave a comment:

• rapfan10
    replied
    Well I'm clinging onto a playoff spot for dear life. Best of luck to you Tucas. Maybe we can both sneak in since Maury and Mack North who are the 6/7 seeds face off this week. I don't have an easy match up either as I face Joey. But it's come right down to the wire.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X