Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well Koncept, heading into these final three days it's pretty close. You look like you have a two game advantage but I feel this one could go either way. I like my chances, they're better than I thought entering the week.

    Comment


    • Javale McGee is the 11th Ranked player in the League right now ... LOL Congrats on the pick up Cody!

      Comment


      • Joey wrote: View Post
        Javale McGee is the 11th Ranked player in the League right now ... LOL Congrats on the pick up Cody!
        hes finally got that franchise centrepiece, and it didn't come thru the draft!
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • I was impressed by what Doncic did with Kawhi on him all night.

          Comment


          • I dropped Jamychal green and Teodosic and picked up:
            Dejounte Murray - 3 years
            Rodney McGruder - 1 year
            “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
            ― John Wooden

            Comment


            • Mack North wrote: View Post
              That Mitchell guy on team Kocept seems like a big flop. Just sayin', we were told otherwise during the rookie draft.
              RR OG

              Comment


              • haha i think youre both talking about separate mitchells on my team. but in Robinsons defence it is the first 2 weeks, we're in dynasty here....



                the block party cometh
                Last edited by koncept; Sun Oct 28th, 2018, 05:01 AM.
                in masai we trust

                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                Comment


                • Yeah, he'll be busy shovelling unicorn shit by the All Star break.

                  Comment


                  • for fucks sakes. just doing my lineups for next week, and it is against apollo. so koncept, bond, and apollo to start the season.

                    Comment


                    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      for fucks sakes. just doing my lineups for next week, and it is against apollo. so koncept, bond, and apollo to start the season.
                      My first three weeks are 007, Mack, koncept - including me, that is pretty much the top 4 finishers from last year.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                      Comment


                      • Axel wrote: View Post
                        My first three weeks are 007, Mack, koncept - including me, that is pretty much the top 4 finishers from last year.
                        Lucky for you I had 3 injured players this week and CP3 was somehow suspended for 2(I declare shenanigans on that one). We put up a valiant effort anyways, probably would have won if 2 of those guys were playing. See you in the playoffs!

                        Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          for fucks sakes. just doing my lineups for next week, and it is against apollo. so koncept, bond, and apollo to start the season.
                          That's a tough start for sure. Looks like it ends bad for you too with Koncept, Bond, me and Skywalker in your last five weeks. Who did you piss off in the league office?

                          Comment


                          • koncept wrote: View Post
                            hes finally got that franchise centrepiece, and it didn't come thru the draft!
                            Him & Prince have both been looking great for me this year..... I literally snagged McGee for FG% alone and well, it's paid off in dividends. I'll take it.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                            Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                            Comment


                            • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Him & Prince have both been looking great for me this year..... I literally snagged McGee for FG% alone and well, it's paid off in dividends. I'll take it.

                              Comment


                              • Shut down candidate of the year Kevin Love will be out more than a month:
                                The Cleveland Cavaliers are preparing for the strong possibility that five-time All-Star forward Kevin Love could miss more than a month with an injured toe on his left foot, league sources told ESPN.

                                The Cavaliers and Love are consulting with doctors early this week to consider the limited short-term solutions available, but intense pain and the combination of an 0-6 start make it less logical for Love to push through the injury.
                                http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ers-more-month

                                Time for a Nance Jr. fantastic fantasy eruption.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X