Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Him & Prince have both been looking great for me this year..... I literally snagged McGee for FG% alone and well, it's paid off in dividends. I'll take it.
    tucas wrote: View Post
    Too bad you’ll be absolutely crushed this week.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      Too bad you’ll be absolutely crushed this week. I’m coming in hot after my first win in over a year with only one center on my team.

The Tucas Tucaseseses are going for their first 2 game win streak since early 2017!
      It should be a good week. Best of luck to you.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

It should be a good week. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          Hey, right now I'm 0-2. I have 0 rights to brag about. Once the wins start coming, then I'll get cocky.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Hey, right now I'm 0-2. I have 0 rights to brag about. Once the wins start coming, then I'll get cocky.
            Shit, that hasn’t been a pre-requisite for most others. Look at Realizar for example.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Man you're missing out. Off-Season Cody could have been running wild on the league all summer. You were undefeated then.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Man you're missing out. Off-Season Cody could have been running wild on the league all summer. You were undefeated then.
                I'd rather miss out than be made to look like a fool.... which, I must say.... is all of you right now.
                Axel wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I'd rather miss out than be made to look like a fool.... which, I must say.... is all of you right now.
                  Well shit, stop making trades I guess.

Comment

• May we see a weekly power ranking Apollo. I wonder if it adjusted your 100% 1st place after I beat you !
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      May we see a weekly power ranking Apollo. I wonder if it adjusted your 100% 1st place after I beat you !
                      You're not going to like the results. I'll post it later but I just took a peek on my phone and you were not rewarded by beating me.

Comment

• RANK CHG_NAME_%(+/-)
                        - Apollo (NA)
                        ^ Axel (+7)
                        v Koncept (+3)
                        - 007 (+5)
                        - Mack (+5)
                        - Realizar (+6)
                        ^ jbml (+7)
                        - Joey (+3)

OUT:
                        v WJF (-1)

Koncept seemingly gets screwed here but he did close the gap. This is a huge shift for Axel considering he just lost Love for more than a month. It's conceivable that I'm ranked 4th or 5th next week seeing how tight everything is. My guess for next week is Koncept jumps to one and Axel drops to three or four. Mack will be busy crying fake news in 5th for quite some time.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Tue Oct 30th, 2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• with no chandler this was supposed to be the year of the juancho.

also, this new scrub the lakers signed is really hurting lonzo's development.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

RANK CHG_NAME_%(+/-)
                            - Apollo (NA)
                            ^ Axel (+7)
                            v Koncept (+3)
                            - 007 (+5)
                            - Mack (+5)
                            - Realizar (+6)
                            ^ jbml (+7)
                            - Joey (+3)

OUT:
                            v WJF (-1)

Koncept seemingly gets screwed here but he did close the gap. This is a huge shift for Axel considering he just lost Love for more than a month. It's conceivable that I'm ranked 4th or 5th next week seeing how tight everything is. My guess for next week is Koncept jumps to one and Axel drops to three or four. Mack will be busy crying fake news in 5th for quite some time.
                            Not a huge shift, your “pros” are just catching up to where I already was. My first two weeks scores stack up against anyone.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Not a huge shift, your “pros” are just catching up to where I already was. My first two weeks scores stack up against anyone.
                              It's not where you are, it's where you'll be. Two weeks don't mean much on its own.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                                May we see a weekly power ranking Apollo. I wonder if it adjusted your 100% 1st place after I beat you !
                                He's a paying customer, unlike the rest of us. Who do you think they're gonna put at #1?

Comment

Working...
                                X