Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Boban Experience didn't last long I see, 5 days to be exact. lol It was fun while it lasted!



    Last edited by Mack North; Tue Oct 30th, 2018, 12:16 PM.

    Comment


    • Mack North wrote: View Post
      He's a paying customer, unlike the rest of us. Who do you think they're gonna put at #1?
      I'm too cheap to pay them when they give me one for free. Run the numbers, Trump North.

      Comment


      • Mack North wrote: View Post
        He's a paying customer, unlike the rest of us. Who do you think they're gonna put at #1?
        Nah, what it really is this. These dudes have opinions on who the best targets in fantasy are. Apollo then drafts and trades accordingly so they always love his team but then reality happens and it turns out that their initial opinion was wrong and these power rankings are about as accurate as offseason Miek.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

        Comment


        • Axel wrote: View Post
          Nah, what it really is this. These dudes have opinions on who the best targets in fantasy are. Apollo then drafts and trades accordingly so they always love his team but then reality happens and it turns out that their initial opinion was wrong and these power rankings are about as accurate as offseason Miek.
          I can't disagree with that theory.

          Comment


          • Axel wrote: View Post
            Nah, what it really is this. These dudes have opinions on who the best targets in fantasy are. Apollo then drafts and trades accordingly so they always love his team but then reality happens and it turns out that their initial opinion was wrong and these power rankings are about as accurate as offseason Miek.
            I agree. I would say they are pretty spot on as well.

            Comment


            • Axel wrote: View Post
              Nah, what it really is this. These dudes have opinions on who the best targets in fantasy are. Apollo then drafts and trades accordingly so they always love his team but then reality happens and it turns out that their initial opinion was wrong and these power rankings are about as accurate as offseason Miek.
              Nice fantasy Axel but you're totally punting reality in that post. Anyway, a quick advanced search of the S6 thread produced this:

              February
              Apollo wrote: View Post
              March
              Apollo wrote: View Post
              April
              Apollo wrote: View Post
              Projections
              February: Skywalker, Koncept, Axel, jbml, 007, drizz, Apollo, Mack
              March: Axel, Skwalker, Koncept, Apollo, 007, jbml, Mack, drizz
              April: Koncept, Axel, 007, Skywlaker, Apollo, Mack, jbml, WJF

              Reality
              Final standings: Koncept, 007, Axel, Mack, jbml, Apollo, drizz, Skywalker

              February produced 2 out of 3 correct guesses in the top three projection.
              March produced 2 out of 3 correct guesses in the top three projection.
              April produced 3 out of 3 correct guesses in the top three projection.

              And disregarding order, February accurately predicted who was making the playoffs with 100% accuracy.
              Last edited by Apollo; Tue Oct 30th, 2018, 12:47 PM. Reason: Removed March from final line seeing how it was so close to the playoffs.

              Comment


              • Lou, the morrises, and Ross all available

                Comment


                • I wonder who's been owned by the most amount of RR owners... john henson?? MKG? a morris bro?
                  in masai we trust

                  water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                  Comment


                  • koncept wrote: View Post
                    I wonder who's been owned by the most amount of RR owners... john henson?? MKG? a morris bro?
                    I was going to say yesterday that John Henson is an RRNBADL whore... that guy has serviced half of our teams, some even two or three times, I'm sure.

                    Comment


                    • What a week between me & Tucas so far. If it wasn't for Baby Bonis having a perfect shooting night, he's have the lead.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                      Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                      Comment


                      • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        What a week between me & Tucas so far. If it wasn't for Baby Bonis having a perfect shooting night, he's have the lead.

                        Comment


                        • Everyone stand back. The Tucas 24ers are running wild in this thread.

                          Comment


                          • it has begun
                            in masai we trust

                            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                            Comment


                            • the mitchell breakout party that is. but aside from that.... Axels running away with it this week.
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • Dropped James Ennis, signed Garrett Temple for 1 year
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X