Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Everyone stand back. The Tucas 24ers are running wild in this thread.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Impressive but not as impressive as 24 straight.

Comment

• It's a close one that could go either way, Tucas..... all comes down to either 3 pointers made or steals.

Now, all that's left for me to do is whoop your ass!
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• And.... now I see what happens when I do get cocky. GG, Tucas. Enjoy your 2-1 start.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Hey, Ibaka had a solid night
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• This is the most disapointed I have been to start a season. I don't mind loosing, but all the unexpected injuries are shitty to deal with. Add in the Kawhi rest days, and I hate going to set my roster.

Oh well, no where to go but up. This is still the best league EVER!
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  007, Mack North, koncept and next Skywalker as my first four weeks in the season. I need to speak with the scheduling department cause that’s three really good teams to start the year against and I will have to play them all again to close the season.
                  They keep letting you nominate at the top of the auction so it all balances out.

Comment

• battle of the titans this week. 37s vs the imperials

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      And.... now I see what happens when I do get cocky. GG, Tucas. Enjoy your 2-1 start.
                      lol sit down. BE HUMBLE!

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        battle of the titans this week. 37s vs the imperials
                        Yay, we might see the return of Off-season Miek!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Yay, we might see the return of Off-season Miek!
                          You were scared as the weekend started. All of you fear when off season miek just becomes miek.

Comment

• I just wanna win games. Is that too much to ask for?
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              I just wanna win games. Is that too much to ask for?
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                You’ve got Miek this week, so might be your time.
                                Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X