Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm going to keep posting these regularly. I like the passion it creates in this thread.

    Week 4, here we go:


    And for fun, here's how they're ranking the top five by stat cats:

    Comment


    • Speaking of stuff, the 73ers have reached an agreement with Courtney Lee and have bought him out of his contract. They've chosen to sign Tony Parker as his replacement for the remainder of the year.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

      Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

      Comment


      • tucas wrote: View Post
        Pfffft are they unaware of my win streak? Don’t they know I officially have the best team in the league?
        You're the Rodney Dangerfield of this power rankings.

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post
          You're the Rodney Dangerfield of this power rankings.
          When I CRUSH Koncept this week people will start throwing some respect on the name tucaseseses

          Comment


          • tucas wrote: View Post
            When I CRUSH Koncept this week people will start throwing some respect on the name tucaseseses
            is respect the word for shit in tucasesenese?

            Comment


            • Sounds like wizards style empty trash talk to me
              in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                is respect the word for shit in tucasesenese?
                Cleveland Steamer?
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                Comment


                • koncept wrote: View Post
                  Sounds like wizards style empty trash talk to me
                  i don't know how scott brooks has a job. he is the worst coach i have ever seen.

                  brooks applying for a job "i like how this team has two good players."
                  team "how would you structure our offence?"
                  brooks "i would let them take turns doing whatever they want. it will be exciting"
                  team "that seems to be the only thing you can do as a coach"
                  brooks "i got the the finals"
                  team "yeah that should work here. you're hired"

                  kevin durant has made brooks millions of dollars.

                  Comment


                  • tucas wrote: View Post
                    When I CRUSH Koncept this week people will start throwing some respect on the name tucaseseses
                    There you have it, the Champ has been put on notice.

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Hassan Whiteside begs to differ. 29-20reb-9blocks
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • in masai we trust

                            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                            Comment


                            • Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                              Comment


                              • Coach must be nervous that Tucaseseses are Tucasing out on the league. That pick is losing value by the second.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X