Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Coach must be nervous that Tucaseseses are Tucasing out on the league. That pick is losing value by the second.
    I have a few picks... and so far my own team/pick is not "Coaching" out on the league. As for Tucas, nobody wishes bad upon anyone else but I'd be okay if D. Rose returned to normal.
    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
    ― John Wooden

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Jeez koncept, former champ mucking around with the peasants. Guess losing to me last week was harder on your psyche than I thought.

Tucas, congrats on the 2-1 start but beating Dan and Cody doesn’t move you up a weight class.
      So he's the king of the cruiserweights? Does that make him Neville or Gregory Helms?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        So he's the king of the cruiserweights? Does that make him Neville or Gregory Helms?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Its really nice of the Tucaseseses to let the Champs go up early like that so it's not a total blowout on the weekend when McBuckets and Inferior Bogdanovic go off for septuple doubles.

Comment

• There must have been a significant update late in the week because the rankings have changed:

Changes:
            ^3 007 (+3%)
            v Apollo (-2%)
            v Koncept (-1%)
            v Axel (-2%)
            - Mack (+1%)
            - Realizar (-2%)
            - JBML (-)
            ^ Joey (-)
            Out: WJF (-1%)

007's complaint must have reached the right person, big jump.
            Last edited by Apollo; Fri Nov 9th, 2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Well, I appreciate it, but I'm also going to lose this week with Curry, Westbrook and Gordon all out. So I assume that'll send me right back down the power rankings hahaha
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Well, I appreciate it, but I'm also going to lose this week with Curry, Westbrook and Gordon all out. So I assume that'll send me right back down the power rankings hahaha
                To be fair, those rankings are likely made by some fanboy nerd in his stepmom's basement. Unless they rank me #1, then it's totally legit.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• RIP Tucasi
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    RIP Tucasi
                    Steals are FG% are still up in the air. 2 more days left in the week. Pump the brakes there

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                      Steals are FG% are still up in the air. 2 more days left in the week. Pump the brakes there

Comment

• Jimmy Butler to the Sixers for the Homie, Dario Saric.

Hopefully Saric gets the 42 mpg that Thibs likes to give his starters.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Jimmy Butler to the Sixers for the Homie, Dario Saric.

Hopefully Saric gets the 42 mpg that Thibs likes to give his starters.
                          i thought the rockets deal was better. very good trade for philly

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            i thought the rockets deal was better. very good trade for philly
                            Yeah, it is an amazing trade IF he resigns. Ben should be in for even more dimes.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, it is an amazing trade IF he resigns. Ben should be in for even more dimes.
                              Apparently he is signing an extension with Philly.

Comment

• Well bravo Philly and now the onus is on the Raptors to make another big move by the deadline.

Comment

Working...
                                X