Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apollo wrote: View Post
    Well bravo Philly and now the onus is on the Raptors to make another big move by the deadline.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

    Comment


    • yeah honestly i think they were just finding their groove, not sure if this improves or helps destroy them. we shall see. raptors dont need another high usage player, i think we're fine
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • The Warriors seem to do just fine each time they had a star level talent.

        Comment


        • Mitchell Robinson with 9 blocks tonight
          in masai we trust

          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

          Comment


          • Crazy. Brolo had 8 threes tonight. That's 20 this week. He might have single handedly won me that cat. Good game Drizz, it was close.

            Comment


            • Apollo wrote: View Post
              The Warriors seem to do just fine each time they had a star level talent.
              That's what happens when your stars can shoot historically well and therefore can be successful off ball.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

                007, Mack North, koncept, Skywalker down.

                DanH

                https://youtu.be/CNZLtm3Wsqo
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                Comment


                • You'll meet your match in week seven when Apollomania runs wild on you, brother!

                  Comment


                  • Apollo wrote: View Post
                    You'll meet your match in week seven when Apollomania runs wild on you, brother!
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                    Comment


                    • Damn, Axels the only undefeated team left. Congrats man, awesome start!

                      Comment


                      • Joey wrote: View Post
                        Damn, Axels the only undefeated team left. Congrats man, awesome start!
                        Thanks man. Looking at the schedule, I would have been reasonably happy to be 2-2 to start the season. Seeing it at 4-0 (two weeks without Love), feels awesome.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                        Comment


                        • Axel wrote: View Post
                          007, Mack North, koncept, Skywalker down.

                          DanH

                          https://youtu.be/CNZLtm3Wsqo
                          Apollo wrote: View Post
                          You'll meet your match in week seven when Apollomania runs wild on you, brother!
                          If we're going solely off of the Wrestling Analogies, that fight already happened, and I remember it like it was yesterday ...

                          Comment


                          • Butler trade should be a big win for Tucas though at the end of the day. Butler absolutely killed his numbers, so hopefully Wiggy takes this second chance and seizes it.

                            Comment


                            • RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

                              Joey wrote: View Post
                              If we're going solely off of the Wrestling Analogies, that fight already happened, and I remember it like it was yesterday ...
                              https://youtu.be/7DaJLW47nAc
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                              Comment


                              • It's more like my Hart Foundation vs your Doink & Dink.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X