Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congrats to DanH's Pascal Siakim on winning the Eastern Conference Player of the Week Award. I'm quite jealous and a little pissed that I had him last year and dropped him for futile playoff hopes...

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Axel wrote: View Post
      007, Mack North, koncept, Skywalker down.

      DanH

      https://youtu.be/CNZLtm3Wsqo
      Axel's regular season theme song



      cue the montage
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • Skywalker is 1-3 and now he's down 2-7 against the Imperials. This is starting to feel a lot like The Last Jedi.

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post
          Skywalker is 1-3 and now he's down 2-7 against the Imperials. This is starting to feel a lot like The Last Jedi.
          The empire is superior to the first order in every way

          Comment


          • Lol My 5-3 lead on WJF is so flimsy it hurts ... he is 2 3 pointers, 3 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 TO away from leading 7 to 2 ... Gary Payton Jr. could cover that difference. Lol

            Comment


            • Its a little late this week but here is the up-to-date power rankings:


              Changes:
              ^ Apollo (+2%)
              ^ Koncept (+1%)
              ^ Axel (+1%)
              v3 007 (-4%)
              - Mack (-2%)
              ^ JBML (+1%)
              - Realizar (_)
              WJF (+2%)

              Out: Joey (_)

              Comment


              • funny ive lost caris levert almost the whole season and no impact
                in masai we trust

                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                Comment


                • Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Its a little late this week but here is the up-to-date power rankings:


                  Changes:
                  ^ Apollo (+2%)
                  ^ Koncept (+1%)
                  ^ Axel (+1%)
                  v3 007 (-4%)
                  - Mack (-2%)
                  ^ JBML (+1%)
                  - Realizar (_)
                  WJF (+2%)

                  Out: Joey (_)
                  Only 4% away from 6th ... no clue what that actually means, but hey, I'll take it! Alot of my guys have been playing like shit this year. Lol

                  Comment


                  • koncept wrote: View Post
                    funny ive lost caris levert almost the whole season and no impact
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                    Comment


                    • koncept wrote: View Post
                      funny ive lost caris levert almost the whole season and no impact
                      He just got hurt and so maybe this isn't updated for it. As disgustingly gruesome as the injury looked, apparently he could be back in a couple months. He may be a cyborg.

                      Comment


                      • Joey wrote: View Post
                        Only 4% away from 6th ... no clue what that actually means, but hey, I'll take it! Alot of my guys have been playing like shit this year. Lol
                        You and WJF have been playing musical chairs for the whole season.

                        What I take away from these rankings is we get a reasonable idea of who is making the playoffs and who is a legitimate contender.

                        Comment


                        • I see my calls and Emails to Vivek are not going unnoticed:

                          Comment


                          • Joey wrote: View Post
                            I see my calls and Emails to Vivek are not going unnoticed:

                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                            If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                            Comment


                            • go go juancho hernangomez 3s

                              2 20+ point games in a row, 3s and rebounds. i don't want to say i saw it three years ago, but i knew then that this week he would do well.
                              Last edited by Miekenstien; Sun Nov 18th, 2018, 10:49 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Wow the Imperials are closing in on Skywalker. Never saw this one potentially coming.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X