Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Wow the Imperials are closing in on Skywalker. Never saw this one potentially coming.
    we almost always strike back, tend to kill our strongest players at the end though.

Comment

• looney and jones have 12 minutes to not fuck up free throws, and then win streak baby.

Comment

• 1 rebound, 6 assists and 2 made FTs away. Close match WJF. Good win!

Comment

• I was a lucky weekend for apollo away from being above 500 5 weeks in.

Comment

• Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              I was a lucky weekend for apollo away from being above 500 5 weeks in.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Fucking love this movie. lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Fucking love this movie. lol
                  So good.

Comment

• Top 8 bitches. I vote to end the season now,and simulate a lockout until the playoffs start.

Comment

Top 8 bitches. I vote to end the season now,and simulate a lockout until the playoffs start.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• you guys ever notice how everyone who is below me in the standings is garbage?

Comment

• Comment

you guys ever notice how everyone who is below me in the standings is garbage?
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miek, now that you've arrived at .400 win % how will you celebrate this accomplishment?

Comment

• Weak 5 recap:

Comment

Working...
                                X