Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how big does yahoo consider a "standard sized" league? we are 15 deep and 16 teams, are we considered large?

    Comment


    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      how big does yahoo consider a "standard sized" league? we are 15 deep and 16 teams, are we considered large?
      We are a deep league for sure. 240 players on our rosters.

      Comment


      • Apollo wrote: View Post
        Tough showdown this week against Mr. Bond but the Creeds have a plan! Behold, the secret weapon!
        A Sharknado?

        Comment


        • Comment


          • Mack North wrote: View Post
            We are a deep league for sure. 240 players on our rosters.
            Thank you.

            Comment


            • Comment


              • He's clearly way better than LeBron - there is no comparison!
                Last edited by Mack North; Thu Nov 22nd, 2018, 11:29 AM.

                Comment


                • Mack North wrote: View Post
                  He's clearly way better than LeBron - there is not comparison!
                  That would be nice but he looks more like the love child of these two bros:

                  Comment


                  • Apollo wrote: View Post
                    That would be nice but he looks more like the love child of these two bros:

                    I mean they were teammates at the time of conception and birth... "ya never don't know!"

                    Comment


                    • So that's K.Love and 2 picks from Axel, Lowry and Holmes? Interesting deal!

                      Comment


                      • TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT!

                        SKYWALKERS are sending Kyle Lowry and Richaun Holmes to Team Axel in exchange for Kevin Love and first round picks in 2019 and 2020.

                        Comment


                        • Axel going all in on this season!

                          Comment


                          • Joey wrote: View Post
                            Axel going all in on this season!
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                            If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                            Comment


                            • exciting stuff. we dont often get all in trades as much anymore
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • Ditched an injured player who has no real incentive to rush back. Ditched two draft picks. Added a top 20 player. Added a handcuff. I mean it was a solid trade, the picks are bottom feeders if the trade works out.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X