Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's up on the Champ right now. He looks to be mortgaging the future on another .500 campaign.

EDIT: He's made three moves since the last rankings. It looks to have had a favorable impact to his projection.
    Last edited by Apollo; Thu Nov 29th, 2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Meanwhile, given how everything is falling atm, I might start selling if anyone's willing to buy.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

Joey I pushed through my own trade with Cody since you are apparently asleep at the helm.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• It would be real nice if Mudiay could play like that every night.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            It would be real nice if Mudiay could play like that every night.
            I thought the 3 to tie was going to miss when i saw he was taking the shot.

Comment

• Gordon Hayward with back to back nice games, Kawhi Leonard looking like an MVP and Kevin Knox showing flashes. Maybe there is some light at the end of this long dark tunnel that has been the start of season 7 for Team WJF.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Joey I pushed through my own trade with Cody since you are apparently asleep at the helm.
                On vacation. But ya, all good!!

Comment

• Dipo and Dragic both go down at the same time with day to day knee injuries which keep them both out for six games and with no confirmed end in sight. Brutal. Hopefully next time I face Axel I can do it with all hands on deck.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Bruh... Ballswin has one fucking player on his team! He is 2-4 yet they rank him 6th?

Come again?

Ballswin: 6
                    Koncept: 3

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Come again?

Ballswin: 6
                      Koncept: 3

Well Koncept is overrated too!
                      The Double Champ is here!
                      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Well Koncept is overrated too!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Tucas beating drizz too. It’s really hard to separate that next tier of teams.
                          It's a good thing there are fantasy pros out there taking care of such matters for you.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            It's a good thing there are fantasy pros out there taking care of such matters for you.

Comment

• How the mighty have fallen ... seems Skywalker is fully embracing the tank.

Mack is making out like a thief on this one in my books.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                How the mighty have fallen ... seems Skywalker is fully embracing the tank.

Mack is making out like a thief on this one in my books.
                                I'm not certain... we were going back and forth since about 6 last night. We had progressed with other players but I didn't pull this one off the table lol.
                                The Double Champ is here!
                                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

Working...
                                X