Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was down IT, Dirk, Markkannen and CP3(for most of that week). I certainly could have got 10 3's, 35 boards, 2 steals and 6 BLKs to crush you.

Last edited by Mack North; Tue Dec 4th, 2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Not to mix too much shop talk with smack talk but for Skywalker and I to get something done that I was interested in it looked like I was going to have to take back Horford to work it under the CBA and have to pay market price for Horford. That was a deal breaker for me because his fantasy relevance to me looks like it has one foot in the grave...

I also pumped the breaks because of the conflicting stories coming out of NYC about the Unicorn.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        I was down IT, Dirk, Markkannen and CP3(for most of that week). I certainly could have got 10 3's, 35 boards, 2 steals and 6 BLKs to crush you.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Not to mix too much shop talk with smack talk but for Skywalker and I to get something done that I was interested in it looked like I was going to have to take back Horford to work it under the CBA and have to pay market price for Horford. That was a deal breaker for me because his fantasy relevance to me looks like it has one foot in the grave...

I also pumped the breaks because of the conflicting stories coming out of NYC about the Unicorn.
          Yeah, Horford came up in the Lowry talks but he does not look like a good asset to invest in.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• As talks progressed I removed him from the deal but forgot I still left this one on the table, drunken mistake. Skywalker pounced on that deal once I got sour. Smart move by him I guess, but I will remember that in future negotiations. Guess it's payback for trading him a broken Kobe for a pick that netted me Joel Embiid lol

Comment

As talks progressed I removed him from the deal but forgot I still left this one on the table, drunken mistake. Skywalker pounced on that deal once I got sour. Smart move by him I guess, but I will remember that in future negotiations. Guess it's payback for trading him a broken Kobe for a pick that netted me Joel Embiid lol
              Wow that hurt. Then he moved the Tucas pick (Luka Doncic) for Thad Young + filler.

Those moves were plays to go for it though so you can't fault him too much ... Sort of like what you just did?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Wow that hurt. Then he moved the Tucas pick (Luka Doncic) for Thad Young + filler.

Those moves were plays to go for it though so you can't fault him too much ... Sort of like what you just did?
                He actually won the chip the year I got Embiid, beat me in the finals by 1 steal. Guess I'm still the sucker!

I have faith in this year if I stay healthy... i have lots of pcs to tear it down if I want, I'm certainly not concerned about the future right now.

Comment

• Hey, if you win it who cares then? I would trade many seasons of bottom dwelling for a chip.

It's amazing what a couple seasons can change. When I came back 007's team was a total wrecking machine and while it is still very good, some teams have caught up and possibly passed him.
                  Last edited by Apollo; Tue Dec 4th, 2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• seems like a lot to give up for lauri. like the trade for mack.

Comment

• In this league, I've made a lot of bad trades, and even managed a few good ones on occasion. Up until now, I've always been in the upper echelon and always gave picks and young guns to get 'win-now' options. This is a hard league to win, and while it would be sweet to have some of those players/picks that I traded away (especially knowing they became Embiid and Doncic LOL), the truth is that Banners Fly Forever!

The rebuild is in full force.

See what I did there?

Comment

• Well said Skywalker. You have done outstanding, no one can question that. It's just that half of the fun of this league is talking about the league and so naturally no one can be spared.

Comment

• Is the 76ers Doctor just WebMD? Lol
                          God damn, at least we finally know what's wrong with him. Can start treating the actual issue, and not the symptom, and let's start lighting shit on fire!

Still confident that I did the right thing in turning down as many trade scenarios with Fultz in the past as I have ... I swear I am. Lol
                          Last edited by Joey; Tue Dec 4th, 2018, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• When did his injury occur?

Comment

• They laughed at me for waiting for 3 seasons of Embiid on the bench. Look at him now.

Comment

They laughed at me for waiting for 3 seasons of Embiid on the bench. Look at him now.
                                That seems like poking the karmic bear.

Comment

Working...
                                X