Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    That seems like poking the karmic bear.
    I thought karmic was a frog?
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• godamn i say godamn! Mack North you got quite the haul for a 1st and Lauri, not a bad win now move i must say.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        They laughed at me for waiting for 3 seasons of Embiid on the bench. Look at him now.
        This is a great point. Thanks buddy.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          godamn i say godamn! Mack North you got quite the haul for a 1st and Lauri, not a bad win now move i must say.
          Whats the official trade? I'm seeing two picks outbound from Mack and I assumed it was 2019 & 2020 picks?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Whats the official trade? I'm seeing two picks outbound from Mack and I assumed it was 2019 & 2020 picks?
            This is correct. A steep price to pay, but the picks will be late. I'm more concerned about giving up Lauri. I think he's going to exceed Blake's fantasy value by next year... It was mortgaging the future for sure, but I'll live with it to have a good shot this year. I've been wavering around the top for a few years now, gotta do it sometime.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              This is a great point. Thanks buddy.
              Don't ever, not even for a second, think Fultz will be anywhere near what Embiid is though.

Comment

Don't ever, not even for a second, think Fultz will be anywhere near what Embiid is though.
                I dumped his ass in FPL. That's re-draft though. It felt good to say:

Comment

This is correct. A steep price to pay, but the picks will be late. I'm more concerned about giving up Lauri. I think he's going to exceed Blake's fantasy value by next year... It was mortgaging the future for sure, but I'll live with it to have a good shot this year. I've been wavering around the top for a few years now, gotta do it sometime.
                  Aint no one rolling over in this league except for the tank battalion down in the sewer. I respect the all in play and I hope to be the one to stop you in the playoffs.

Comment

• Apollo, how come your Power Rankings has me 12th when I haven't won a single round all year?
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Apollo, how come your Power Rankings has me 12th when I haven't won a single round all year?
                      Easy - they're #FakeNews. You should be no higher than 17th! A team of available free agents might beat you.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Apollo, how come your Power Rankings has me 12th when I haven't won a single round all year?
                        I know its a shot of the bow of your sinking ship the U.S.S. Tankingtonnes but I didn't create it. However, the implications for your pick the rest of the way is concerning if it turns out to be true. Zion is a lion, try harder.

Comment

Easy - they're #FakeNews.
                          Mack North wrote: View Post
                          I should be pretty stacked

Comment

Hahaha we'll see now won't we!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Hahaha we'll see now won't we!
                              2 years away from being 2 years away from the YMCA league.

Comment

• Okay: Sabonis, Prince & Mcgee are available for picks + scrubs.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X