Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    That seems like poking the karmic bear.
    I thought karmic was a frog?
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• godamn i say godamn! Mack North you got quite the haul for a 1st and Lauri, not a bad win now move i must say.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        They laughed at me for waiting for 3 seasons of Embiid on the bench. Look at him now.
        This is a great point. Thanks buddy.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          godamn i say godamn! Mack North you got quite the haul for a 1st and Lauri, not a bad win now move i must say.
          Whats the official trade? I'm seeing two picks outbound from Mack and I assumed it was 2019 & 2020 picks?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Whats the official trade? I'm seeing two picks outbound from Mack and I assumed it was 2019 & 2020 picks?
            This is correct. A steep price to pay, but the picks will be late. I'm more concerned about giving up Lauri. I think he's going to exceed Blake's fantasy value by next year... It was mortgaging the future for sure, but I'll live with it to have a good shot this year. I've been wavering around the top for a few years now, gotta do it sometime.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              This is a great point. Thanks buddy.
              Don't ever, not even for a second, think Fultz will be anywhere near what Embiid is though.

Comment

Don't ever, not even for a second, think Fultz will be anywhere near what Embiid is though.
                I dumped his ass in FPL. That's re-draft though. It felt good to say:

Comment

This is correct. A steep price to pay, but the picks will be late. I'm more concerned about giving up Lauri. I think he's going to exceed Blake's fantasy value by next year... It was mortgaging the future for sure, but I'll live with it to have a good shot this year. I've been wavering around the top for a few years now, gotta do it sometime.
                  Aint no one rolling over in this league except for the tank battalion down in the sewer. I respect the all in play and I hope to be the one to stop you in the playoffs.

Comment

• Apollo, how come your Power Rankings has me 12th when I haven't won a single round all year?
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Apollo, how come your Power Rankings has me 12th when I haven't won a single round all year?
                      Easy - they're #FakeNews. You should be no higher than 17th! A team of available free agents might beat you.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Apollo, how come your Power Rankings has me 12th when I haven't won a single round all year?
                        I know its a shot of the bow of your sinking ship the U.S.S. Tankingtonnes but I didn't create it. However, the implications for your pick the rest of the way is concerning if it turns out to be true. Zion is a lion, try harder.

Comment

Easy - they're #FakeNews.
                          Mack North wrote: View Post
                          I should be pretty stacked

Comment

Hahaha we'll see now won't we!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Hahaha we'll see now won't we!
                              2 years away from being 2 years away from the YMCA league.

Comment

• Okay: Sabonis, Prince & Mcgee are available for picks + scrubs.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X