Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    2 years away from being 2 years away from the YMCA league.
    We talking about IT now? Lol

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Okay: Sabonis, Prince & Mcgee are available for picks + scrubs.
      Isn't sabonis everything that you would want one of those picks to end up like?

I stupidily took ellenson because he could dribble and shoot threes.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        We talking about IT now? Lol
        Lol maybe now... i feel hes more of a circus freak and could play with the Globetrotters though.

Comment

• Welcome back, Tim "All the Tools, Man!" Frazier!

Also welcome to Dotson from the Knicks, I don't know what the hell your first name is - "Damyean".

This should put me at 40 years capped.

Comment

I don't know what the hell your first name is - "Damyean".
            There's no 'I' in team and apparently there's no 'I' in Damian/Damien either.

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                There's no 'I' in team and apparently there's no 'I' in Damian/Damien either.
                The Y is just so unnecessary. Damean would suffice. Kinda like Dwyane Wade...

Comment

• The 73ers have officially cut Austin Rivers, and in his place have chosen to bring in Derrick White.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

The Y is just so unnecessary. Damean would suffice. Kinda like Dwyane Wade...
                    Y? Because they can, that's why.

Comment

• Brandon ingram is a huge pussy. I think he has the constitution of 4 month premature baby. Injured again.

Comment

• Mack's trade has seemed to stir the pot a little. I've had trade discussions with four teams since the trade. I wasn't really talking trades prior.

Comment

• i have dotson in another league, i hope he can stay consistent here, has the potential to be really good.
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                            i have dotson in another league, i hope he can stay consistent here, has the potential to be really good.
                            Too lazy to change the name spelling...

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              i have dotson in another league, i hope he can stay consistent here, has the potential to be really good.
                              That putz shot 2 for 11 and had 5 points and 3 boards. Is it already time for a

Comment

• Christmas came early for Andre Drummond - he doesn't have to go up against Embiid tonight lol

Comment

Working...
                                X