Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And there it is ... the Monstars are officially throwing our hat in the Contention picture with the acquisition of Reigning MVP James Harden, and bringing Aminu back into the Fold. That, on top of re-acquiring Enes Kanter, and the MonStars are back baby!!

Will be tough to watch Bagley turn into a perennial All-NBA player on another team, but these are the sorts of tough decisions that need to be made.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      And there it is ... the Monstars are officially throwing our hat in the Contention picture with the acquisition of Reigning MVP James Harden, and bringing Aminu back into the Fold. That, on top of re-acquiring Enes Kanter, and the MonStars are back baby!!

Shit, Joey might actually make the playoffs this year.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Shit, Joey might actually make the playoffs this year.
        I fucking better. Lol

Comment

• good trade. i think this is skywalker's best so far. both teams win. bagley is nice

Comment

I fucking better. Lol

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Fake News:
              Sources are telling us that Kris Middleton was blindsided by the trade, after receiving assurances from GM Joey he would not be traded ... he is pissed, and raving to anyone who will listen about it. GM Joey asserts that is just business, and when you have an opportunity to acquire a Top-5 player in the NBA and reigning MVP (on a team friendly contract no less), you make that trade 10 times out of 10.

Comment

Solid trade but...

I remember a few years back I had a good start to the season, so I made a big win now move, then reality hit. My strong start was built over average opponents and injuries derailed it all. This year, I chose to push the chips in cause I had beat the best, toughest schedule in the league, but still undefeated even without Love.

Now since my move, you and Mack both trying to make win now moves. We can’t all win it this year, so at least two of us are going to feel foolish.
                Ya .. sucks you're not going to win it like you thought you were. Always next year!!

Lol Nah, but was thinking that I think this sets me up to be competitive with anyone in the league for the next couple years at least, but you're right ... I felt now was the time to make a move, as players like Harden don't become available every day, but it's still very competitive at the top. I'm ready to see what my team can do.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  good trade. i think this is skywalker's best so far. both teams win. bagley is nice
                  Ya, was really tough to trade Bagley. I honestly think he has All-NBA/MVP potential... but, gotta spend money to make money ... I think anyway ... that's what they say right? Lol

Also, my SG's (Beal & KThompson) are available for the right price. Looking for a big.

Comment

Ya .. sucks you're not going to win it like you thought you were. Always next year!!

Lol Nah, but was thinking that I think this sets me up to be competitive with anyone in the league for the next couple years at least, but you're right ... I felt now was the time to make a move, as players like Harden don't become available every day, but it's still very competitive at the top. I'm ready to see what my team can do.

Comment

Way I see it, there probably 4 or 5 teams that have a legit shot. I’m gonna win it, but there is a big battle for 2nd place.

#Rum
                      #SaturdayNightMainEvent
                      That's fair ... am I in your Top 4 or 5 at least? Haha

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        good trade. i think this is skywalker's best so far. both teams win. bagley is nice
                        Well played by Skywalker. Joey gave up more than I was offering and it will be interesting to see how far Harden and Amini can take him. I'd imagine Joey won't be battling for 8th seed in the power rankings anymore.

Comment

Solid trade but...

I remember a few years back I had a good start to the season, so I made a big win now move, then reality hit. My strong start was built over average opponents and injuries derailed it all. This year, I chose to push the chips in cause I had beat the best, toughest schedule in the league, but still undefeated even without Love.

Now since my move, you and Mack both trying to make win now moves. We can’t all win it this year, so at least two of us are going to feel foolish.
                          Neither are getting past the Creeds and we still haven't made our Dame Lillard type move of this season yet.

Comment

Fake News:
                            Poor Kris. This is a fantasy cut throat fantasy game.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Neither are getting past the Creeds and we still haven't made our Dame Lillard type move of this season yet.
                              Pretty sure I just made it for you. Haha

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Poor Kris. This is a fantasy cut throat fantasy game.
                                Joey wrote: View Post
                                Pretty sure I just made it for you. Haha
                                Last belle of the ball often ends up without a dance partner.

Comment

Working...
                                X