Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Pretty sure I just made it for you. Haha
    Hey, we're not even close to the trade deadline yet. Lots of time yet. You made a big splash though, I give you credit.

Comment

• Skywalker wanted Luka. He's not getting Luka. Luka is the son I never had and was too young to responsibly father.

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• It's been actually hard to part ways with these players the last few days. They've all been key parts of our team for years, and helped make the Skywalker brand what it is today. There have been some great days, but we don't want to simply sit around, dreaming about the 'good 'ol days' as if our best is behind us. No, the best is yet to come.

It is with an attitude of hope and expectancy that we receive these young players into the fold! (Boy, does it feel good to have youth on this team!) We have a lot of faith in guys like Markkanen, Bagley, and Bell and we are excited about future prospects.

The force is #FutureFocused

Comment

• Skywalker is Bag-ley-ing the picks in the next two drafts, as well as getting blue chippers. Great moves for the rebuild!

Exciting times in the RRNBADL, still so much time left in this season for things to play out.

Comment

• Skywalker had a long reign at the top, always trading that pick every year.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• If Skywalker can manage a rebuild like he can manage a perennial contenter, it won't be long before he's back at the top.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                  It's been actually hard to part ways with these players the last few days. They've all been key parts of our team for years, and helped make the Skywalker brand what it is today. There have been some great days, but we don't want to simply sit around, dreaming about the 'good 'ol days' as if our best is behind us. No, the best is yet to come.

It is with an attitude of hope and expectancy that we receive these young players into the fold! (Boy, does it feel good to have youth on this team!) We have a lot of faith in guys like Markkanen, Bagley, and Bell and we are excited about future prospects.

The force is #FutureFocused
                  If this effort nets you Zion then you're well on your way. That kid is ridiculously gifted. Good luck, I hope all the ballsy moves work out for you. It would be a good story.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    If this effort nets you Zion then you're well on your way. That kid is ridiculously gifted. Good luck, I hope all the ballsy moves work out for you. It would be a good story.
                    RJ is better.

Comment

• He's good. It's a draft where I don't think you want to be on the outside of #2 or maybe #3 looking in. It sounds like it's not going to be like the last couple drafts, which is made even more interesting by the fact that the draft lottery was just restructured. There's going to be some broken hearts. haha

Comment

He's good. It's a draft where I don't think you want to be on the outside of #2 or maybe #3 looking in. It sounds like it's not going to be like the last couple drafts, which is made even more interesting by the fact that the draft lottery was just restructured. There's going to be some broken hearts. haha
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• He's only 18 and he has a build that is impossible for most pro athletes. He can jump out of the gym with that size. He's good in the post on offense and defense. He is good in transition. He has a good handle. He's not perfect but even if he doesn't develop a good shot he has the tools to be very good in this league if a coach works to his strengths. You put him on a team with shootersand watch out.

Comment

He's only 18 and he has a build that is impossible for most pro athletes. He can jump out of the gym with that size. He's good in the post on offense and defense. He is good in transition. He has a good handle. He's not perfect but even if he doesn't develop a good shot he has the tools to be very good in this league if a coach works to his strengths. You put him on a team with shootersand watch out.
                            So josh jackson. No wonder you love him

Comment

• Big nurk with a dominating week, along with the arrival of juancho and i have another coming down to the wire game. Frank "benchbound" nlikina our lone player tonight, and is tasked with maintaining the lead over kemba "if i can't make another team pay me max I'm stuck in charlotte another 5 years" walker. Going to be a barn burner

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                So josh jackson. No wonder you love him
                                Says the guy who drafted Air Ball. These young super athletic forwards need a little time to carve out their niche but I think Zion will hit the ground running if he lands in the right situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X