Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apollo wrote: View Post
    Says the guy who drafted Air Ball. These young super athletic forwards need a little time to carve out their niche but I think Zion will hit the ground running if he lands in the right situation.
    "air ball" improved on all his percentages this year and would be leading the league in assists if not for lebron.

    Comment


    • And yet JJ has a better FG%...

      Comment


      • Oh come on guys, there are no winners in this debate as both players look like busts.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

        Comment


        • koncept wrote: View Post
          Skywalker had a long reign at the top, always trading that pick every year.
          He's now made up for that by acquiring ALL OF THE PICKS. Lol

          Comment


          • Hopefully those who are heavily invested in the next draft can get lucky. From all I've heard from draft day 2018 to now is that this upcoming draft is pretty weak. Here's an example:
            "This draft is really weak," one executive told Bleacher Report. "McDonald's Game and practices were the worst I've seen in 10 years or more."
            https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aft-were-today

            Comment


            • dont tell that to DanH. hes got all the picks.

              all that being said looks like he has chances to get into the top heavy part of the draft
              in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • koncept wrote: View Post
                dont tell that to DanH. hes got all the picks.

                all that being said looks like he has chances to get into the top heavy part of the draft
                Yeah, I'm taking RJ and Zion and you guys can whine about how weak the draft is.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                Comment


                • Good fight Mack. If my guys could've mustered up more than a few buckets, I woulda had it. Womp womp. I guess had I made the trade 1 day earlier, I may have taken it too. Lol Til we meet again.

                  Comment


                  • Joey wrote: View Post
                    Good fight Mack. If my guys could've mustered up more than a few buckets, I woulda had it. Womp womp. I guess had I made the trade 1 day earlier, I may have taken it too. Lol Til we meet again.
                    Closer than I expected lol couple flop games and a bunch of missed games though.... it would be my pleasure to take you on a round one date. I'll be sure to drop you home in Loserville on my way to Titletown. [emoji41]

                    Comment


                    • looking at the standings, im ready to admit we're the eastern conference
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • 3 wins baby. Ntlinkina comes in and gets 4 3s, and i win the category by 4. Shoots 7/11 and i win a tight fg% category

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • skywalker wrote: View Post
                            The “DPE” designation falls off once a player once he is traded, correct?
                            Nope.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

                            Comment


                            • skywalker wrote: View Post
                              The “DPE” designation falls off once a player once he is traded, correct?

                              Comment


                              • Joey wrote: View Post
                                Haha! You're not wrong, i do have much to learn!

                                I think I have participated in exactly 1 rookie draft since the inception of this great league!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X