Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love hearing those Ariza to the Lakers rumors. It's bad news for Miek but seeing how well Bridges did last night given an extended run, it's going to be really good when Ariza is out.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      I love hearing those Ariza to the Lakers rumors. It's bad news for Miek but seeing how well Bridges did last night given an extended run, it's going to be really good when Ariza is out.
      Don't see how that affects me. Lonzo having an actual 3 point shooter to pass to instead of a ball hogging scrub seems like a good thing.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        Don't see how that affects me. Lonzo having an actual 3 point shooter to pass to instead of a ball hogging scrub seems like a good thing.
        What about the guy selected after Ben Simmons? I might have been referring to him... Brendan Engram? Something like that.

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            What about the guy selected after Ben Simmons? I might have been referring to him... Brendan Engram? Something like that.
            Ingram for ariza? Lol. Sorry, i thought the suns were going to give ariza a ton of money to get out of the contract and then he would go and play with lonzo. You think magic johnson is going to trade durant 2.0 for trevor ariza. Hahaha. If that happened ingram just starts on another team where he can rake in more stats. Win win for the imperials.

Comment

Ingram for ariza? Lol. Sorry, i thought the suns were going to give ariza a ton of money to get out of the contract and then he would go and play with lonzo. You think magic johnson is going to trade durant 2.0 for trevor ariza. Hahaha. If that happened ingram just starts on another team where he can rake in more stats. Win win for the imperials.
              Lol I think he's saying that Ariza will eat into Ingrams minutes/production, but I don't see it happening. He'll just take over Caldwell-Pope's minutes.

Comment

No, I think Magic is going to flip a guard and a pick for Ariza. I think Ariza is going to rain on #2's parade.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Lol I think he's saying that Ariza will eat into Ingrams minutes/production, but I don't see it happening. He'll just take over Caldwell-Pope's minutes.
                  Ariza being absent from the Rockets is showing just how important he was to that team. Dont underestimate his impact for the Lakers. If they're in the hunt for preferable seeding later in the season I wouldn't be shocked if Ariza hurts Ingram's minutes. I'm not saying Ingram would be benched but he might see a little decline of minutes.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Ok, back to reality. Sorry, i am extremely protective of lonzo. That makes a lot more sense.

In that case, ingram will be injured anyway so it will be the same for me but with more assists.

I humbly apologize to apollo. What i mistook for maliciousness was nothing but a simple question. With apologies. I hath been drinking this evening.

Comment

Ok, back to reality. Sorry, i am extremely protective of lonzo. That makes a lot more sense.

In that case, ingram will be injured anyway so it will be the same for me but with more assists.

I humbly apologize to apollo. What i mistook for maliciousness was nothing but a simple question. With apologies. I hath been drinking this evening.
                      It's understandable ... I have no doubt he intended for it to at least be a little bit malicious. Lol

Comment

Good because I was about to kick you in the LaVar&Lonzos.

Comment

Sorry, i am extremely protective of lonzo.

Protective of this? Hot Trash!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Protective of this? Hot Trash!

We can find bloopers of every player. Pretty sure he had 4 or 5 steals along with 3 blocks and almost 10 assists in his last game. I'm so confident in lonzo i basically give my opponent fg% and ft% at the start of every week.

Don't you guys worry. I will be a benevolent champion, who rules atop the league with kindness and humility. Not like past champions.

Edit add: probably had close to 10 boards as well.

Comment

We can find bloopers of every player. Pretty sure he had 4 or 5 steals along with 3 blocks and almost 10 assists in his last game. I'm so confident in lonzo i basically give my opponent fg% and ft% at the start of every week.

Don't you guys worry. I will be a benevolent champion, who rules atop the league with kindness and humility. Not like past champions.

Edit add: probably had close to 10 boards as well.
                              Nope, shot 4-11(.364%) and had 10 pts, 7 reb, 4 ast.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Nope, shot 4-11(.364%) and had 10 pts, 7 reb, 4 ast.
                                My bad only with 3 steals and 2 blocks. How many rebounds and blocks did your 2nd year pg get?

I get the jealousy, not everyone has lonzo on their team, but don't hate the player. Only have to win 5 of 9 categories, and gives steals, 3s, assists, rebounds, and blocks. From the 1 spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X