This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    My bad only with 3 steals and 2 blocks. How many rebounds and blocks did your 2nd year pg get?

I get the jealousy, not everyone has lonzo on their team, but don't hate the player. Only have to win 5 of 9 categories, and gives steals, 3s, assists, rebounds, and blocks. From the 1 spot.
    I've only got All-Star level PG's for the most part, but I would take my recent signing - Tim "All The Tools, Man" Frazier - before Bozo Ball any day of the week and twice on Sunday!
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      I've only got All-Star level PG's for the most part, but I would take my recent signing - Tim "All The Tools, Man" Frazier - before Bozo Ball any day of the week and twice on Sunday!
      I rejected that trade already, stop trying to save face. Maybe in another generation there will be another lonzo, but you can't have this one.

Comment

I rejected that trade already, stop trying to save face. Maybe in another generation there will be another lonzo, but you can't have this one.
        Me request a trade for a Ball boy? Please, you must be on the sauce still... I thought I was the resident drunk.

Comment

Me request a trade for a Ball boy? Please, you must be on the sauce still... I thought I was the resident drunk.
          Lol,

Comment

Nope, shot 4-11(.364%) and had 10 pts, 7 reb, 4 ast.
            Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            My bad only with 3 steals and 2 blocks. How many rebounds and blocks did your 2nd year pg get?

I get the jealousy, not everyone has lonzo on their team, but don't hate the player. Only have to win 5 of 9 categories, and gives steals, 3s, assists, rebounds, and blocks. From the 1 spot.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miek could have it worse... he could have Joey's 2nd year PG.

Comment

Miek could have it worse... he could have Joey's 2nd year PG.
                Mack just wishes he had a 2nd year guard not named Damyean Dotson ... womp womp.

Also, you all wish you had my 3rd year PG ... I know this because almost everyone in the league has asked about him at one point or another. Murray is the Future. Don't @ me.

Comment

• Right, guys... Dame, Ben and Luka say hi.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Right, guys... Dame, Ben and Luka say hi.
                    Damian Lillard is almost 30 ... c'mon Apollo. Lol I'll allow Ben Simmons in the young PG discussion though - is he 2nd year or 3rd without a 3 made? Even Fultz has him beat there, and Fultz is a one armed man right now.
                    Last edited by Joey; Wed Dec 12th, 2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• So it's agreed. Lonzo is the best young prospect in the league, and you guys are all jelly.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Damian Lillard is almost 30 ... c'mon Apollo. Lol I'll allow Ben Simmons in the young PG discussion though - is he 2nd year or 3rd without a 3 made? Even Fultz has him beat there, and Fultz is a one armed man right now.
                        Dame is 28. He has a good five seasons in him at this high level. Maybe a little old for this passing contest though. As for Ben, well triple doubles are commonplace for him. I don't need him to shoot threes. Most of the league is shooting threes. Most of the league isn't getting triple dubs frequently. The only place Fultz has Ben beaten is in hours spent sitting in a comfy chair at the psychologist.

Comment

So it's agreed. Lonzo is the best young prospect in the league, and you guys are all jelly.

If LaVar is the only opinion that counts then sure. The reality is that LaVar holds the only option that doesn't count.

Comment

Dame is 28. He has a good five seasons in him at this high level. Maybe a little old for this passing contest though. As for Ben, well triple doubles are commonplace for him. I don't need him to shoot threes. Most of the league is shooting threes. Most of the league isn't getting triple dubs frequently. The only place Fultz has Ben beaten is in hours spent sitting in a comfy chair at the psychologist.
                            Maybe by the time Simmons is 28 he will have made a 3? Lol

You know who has the record for being the youngest ever to get a Triple Double? Markelle.

And Making fun of mental illness?

Y'all are just scared.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Maybe by the time Simmons is 28 he will have made a 3? Lol

You know who has the record for being the youngest ever to get a Triple Double? Markelle.

And Making fun of mental illness?

Y'all are just scared.
                              Naw, I'm making fun of Fultz to bait you into admitting it's not just an injury that's holding him up.

Comment

Naw, I'm making fun of Fultz to bait you into admitting it's not just an injury that's holding him up.

Lol "Admit"? As in I'm hiding something? My Fantasy Diagnosis? Lol And I admit nothing. Just saying it's not cool to stigmatize mental illness.

Comment

Working...
                                X