Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apollo wrote: View Post
    Naw, I'm making fun of Fultz to bait you into admitting it's not just an injury that's holding him up.

    Does that mean your burn is going to become a giant blunder that people a decade and a half later still make fun of?

    Comment


    • Joey wrote: View Post
      Lol "Admit"? As in I'm hiding something? My Fantasy Diagnosis? Lol And I admit nothing. Just saying it's not cool to stigmatize mental illness.
      Don't be so sensitive.

      Comment


      • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        Does that mean your burn is going to become a giant blunder that people a decade and a half later still make fun of?
        No, I just find Bush funny and I wanted to post something funny.

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post
          Don't be so sensitive.

          Comment


          • So this is what it feels like to have a guy on your team go for a 50-point Triple Double ... I like it ... I want more ...

            Comment


            • Welcome to the Have Club. Let's just close the door here now so none of the riffraff get in...

              Comment


              • Sweet lou to 007 for trier and his 2019 pick.

                Comment


                • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  Sweet lou to 007 for trier and his 2019 pick.
                  Nice trade Miek. Trier just got a new shiny contract and the Knicks really like him.

                  Comment


                  • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    Sweet lou to 007 for trier and his 2019 pick.
                    Well played.

                    Comment



                    • Changes:
                      - Axel (-)
                      ^ Koncept (-)
                      v Apollo (-1%)
                      - 007 (-)
                      - Mack (-1%)
                      - Realizar (-3%)
                      - jbml (-4%)
                      - WJF (-)

                      The pro's are suggesting that Joey should get back to the trade table.

                      Comment


                      • Apollo wrote: View Post
                        The pro's are suggesting that Joey should get back to the trade table.

                        Comment


                        • nice trade
                          in masai we trust

                          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                          Comment


                          • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            Sweet lou to 007 for trier and his 2019 pick.
                            Big fan of this direction for you, Miek.

                            Draft Picks Available
                            2019 - DanH, Miekenstein, Apollo
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

                            Comment


                            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              Sweet lou to 007 for trier and his 2019 pick.
                              Joey wrote: View Post
                              Nice trade Miek. Trier just got a new shiny contract and the Knicks really like him.
                              koncept wrote: View Post
                              nice trade
                              DanH wrote: View Post
                              Big fan of this direction for you, Miek.
                              Trying to save the trade. I fucked up the cap

                              Comment


                              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Well played.
                                In light of these new developments the Creeds officially retract this statement.

                                Thank you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X