Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the reason Miek loves Lonzo so much is cause both are likely working in China in 5 years. They might be neighbours some day so good idea to hedge your bets.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      I think the reason Miek loves Lonzo so much is cause both are likely working in China in 5 years. They might be neighbours some day so good idea to hedge your bets.
      Stop breaking his Balls.

Comment

I think the reason Miek loves Lonzo so much is cause both are likely working in China in 5 years. They might be neighbours some day so good idea to hedge your bets.
        Hahaha.

Comment

• The quote is in relation to Mitchell Robinson actually haha. Future DPOY as long as he stops fouling out in 6 minutes
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• This is a big week.

7-2 JBML'ers takes on the 6-3 Creeds.
            7-1-1 Brosnans take on the 7-2 Posse

Drizz looks like he's on the ropes as he draws the 9-0 Pretenders.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              This is a big week.

7-2 JBML'ers takes on the 6-3 Creeds.
              7-1-1 Brosnans take on the 7-2 Posse

Drizz looks like he's on the ropes as he draws the 9-0 Pretenders.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

That’s rich coming from a 6-3 team who hasn’t beat anyone higher than 11th place Miek in the standings.

Your 6 wins came against the 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th ranked teams.
                #MoreLikeCreedTheBandThanApolloCreed
                No pressure, JBML.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

That’s rich coming from a 6-3 team who hasn’t beat anyone higher than 11th place Miek in the standings.

Your 6 wins came against the 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th ranked teams.
                  #MoreLikeCreedTheBandThanApolloCreed
                  Porzingis certainly can take me higher but anyway, it sounds like someone hasn't been getting enough hugs lately. My arms are wide open Axel, but I'm in full flex so its best you look to someone else.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Porzingis certainly can take me higher but anyway, it sounds like someone hasn't been getting enough hugs lately. My arms are wide open Axel, but I'm in full flex so its best you look to someone else.

Comment

• My stats last were were enough to beat(crush) everyone in the league and that's minus Horford, Isaiah Thomas and a third player.

I look forward to this matchup with 007.

Anyone seen the standings lately? Wilt Conference has 8 teams in the top 10. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        lol wrong thread Miek and please put on some pants.

Comment

• So Larry "Max Money" Nance Jr. is ranked 36th in the league the last 30 days. He looks to be out in front as the leader among $200 FAAB players this season. I would suggest Kevin Love should take his time coming back but Max Money has been doing this all mostly with the second unit.

Comment

• Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                              Random question! In terms of draft position for the 2019 draft, do we simply mirror NBA position? For example Phoenix finished with the worst record, is the Dynasty team with the worst record tied to the same draft position fate as Phoenix?

Sorry guys. I’m new at this haha
                              The RRBA inverted standings is directly tied to the NBA inverted standings. However that lines up is how you get your dance partner for the lottery.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                                Random question! In terms of draft position for the 2019 draft, do we simply mirror NBA position? For example Phoenix finished with the worst record, is the Dynasty team with the worst record tied to the same draft position fate as Phoenix?

Sorry guys. I’m new at this haha
                                Yeah. But it gets confusing sometimes if teams have multiple picks, so to be clear, you are tied to the slot, not the team. So if you place last, and the pick in last place before the lotto drops to 4th after the lotto, so do you.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X