Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DanH wrote: View Post
    "League sources."
    Creeds4Life is a reputable news site right up there with CNN when it comes to integrity.

    Comment


    • Apollo wrote: View Post
      Creeds4Life is a reputable news site right up there with CNN when it comes to integrity.
      You mean the Fake News Network?

      Comment


      • Mack North wrote: View Post
        You mean the Fake News Network?
        Creeds4Life deals in fantasy news and fantasy news accessories.
        Last edited by Apollo; Thu Dec 20th, 2018, 01:45 PM.

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post
          Source: Creeds4Life
          So who does he have his free agent eye on? That 46 dollars disappears at the end of the season.

          Comment


          • When do we get our fake new rankings update
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              So who does he have his free agent eye on? That 46 dollars disappears at the end of the season.
              I made the move due to Dragic's injury, contract and age... His replacement will probably be a big surprise and head scratcher to some... That is if I don't use this window of flexibility to pull the trigger on a trade...

              Comment


              • koncept wrote: View Post
                When do we get our fake new rankings update
                Koncept desperately wants to get that Fantasy Pros love but will he get coal in his Christmas stocking?

                Comment


                • Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Koncept desperately wants to get the Fantasy Pros love but will he get coal in his Christmas stocking?
                  No.

                  No change at the top this season.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                  If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                  Comment



                  • Changes:
                    - Axel (-)
                    ^^ 007 (+5%)
                    ^ Apollo (+1%)
                    ^ Mack (+3%)

                    vvv Koncept (-)
                    - Realizar (+2%)
                    - jbml (+1%)
                    - WJF (+1%)

                    Merry Christmas
                    Last edited by Apollo; Thu Dec 20th, 2018, 02:16 PM.

                    Comment


                    • I'm probably gonna take a hit once the tragic Dragic development factors into it.

                      Comment


                      • Mack North wrote: View Post
                        My stats last were were enough to beat(crush) everyone in the league and that's minus Horford, Isaiah Thomas and a third player.

                        I look forward to this matchup with 007.

                        Anyone seen the standings lately? Wilt Conference has 8 teams in the top 10. Just sayin'.
                        I just took a look at the standings, holy shit the disparity between conferences. The last place team in Wilt has the same record as the third place team in Airness hahaha

                        Also, why does Koncept currently have the 2nd seed over me? I'm 7-1-1, he's 7-2...does the top team in each conference automatically receive a top two seed?
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

                        Comment


                        • 007 wrote: View Post
                          I just took a look at the standings, holy shit the disparity between conferences. The last place team in Wilt has the same record as the third place team in Airness hahaha

                          Also, why does Koncept currently have the 2nd seed over me? I'm 7-1-1, he's 7-2...does the top team in each conference automatically receive a top two seed?
                          I think Conference winners are seeded 1 and 2.

                          Comment


                          • in masai we trust

                            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                            Comment


                            • Apollo wrote: View Post
                              The Creeds have announced that they have dealt 32 year old PG Goran Dragic to the Tucaseseseseses in exchange for cash considerations ($46 FAAB). Between the struggles this season and the nagging knee injury, the Creeds stood behind their star PG but now facing arthroscopic knee surgery, they have opted to move on. The deal lowers the Creeds' cap number my by two years and partially replenishes their FAAB budget. League sources we spoke with today applauded the move.
                              Source: Creeds4Life

                              Comment


                              • A cool 26 points and 8 assists on 9-12 shooting for Lou Williams in his first game back from injury. Welcome to the team
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X