Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey/Axel, my trade processed but the $46 FAAB hasn't been switched over. Can you fix that for me?

Comment

• And that power rankings thingy likes me too much. #ZionOrBust
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Thanks Joey or Axel for updating the FAAB numbers. I have my targets locked in for tonight.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          And that power rankings thingy likes me too much. #ZionOrBust
          You have a couple guys on roster who are capable of carrying you to victory against some of the other bottom feeders.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            You have a couple guys on roster who are capable of carrying you to victory against some of the other bottom feeders.
            Oh, I know..... I just hope it doesn't happen.

Like I said, #ZionOrBust #RJWouldBeGoodAlsoThough
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Oh, I know..... I just hope it doesn't happen.

Like I said, #ZionOrBust #RJWouldBeGoodAlsoThough
              Just make sure you set your lineups and we won't have a problem.

Comment

• The Creeds are happy to announce the signing of Time Lord to a two year deal.

Comment

• My gut is telling me the Knicks hold out the Unicorn until next season and so why not see where this talented kid Robert Williams will go over the next year. Time Lord looks more impactful than anyone but Old Man Horford.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Name one lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Name one lol
                      Sabonis, Prince & McGee would be the trio..... mind you, Prince is injured & McGee's cooled down from his torrid start..... so that leaves Baby Bonis as my biggest threat.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Name one lol
                        Lil Sabonis.

Comment

Sabonis, Prince & McGee would be the trio..... mind you, Prince is injured & McGee's cooled down from his torrid start..... so that leaves Baby Bonis as my biggest threat.
                          Bollocks!

Comment

• He could have had Time Lord. I noticed that I outbid Joey for him. Cody could have crushed us both and looks to have all sorts of dead weight and cap space.

If I was in his shoes I'd have locked up some lotto tickets. Maybe Lonnie Walker for example, who was #2 on my claim list.

Comment

• Harden has been ridiculous in the last six, averaging 39.7 points, 6.8 boards, 9.5 dimes, 2.5 steals and 5.0 treys on a 45/40/91 shooting line. Obviously ranked #1 overall over the last 2 weeks. I think he's liking his new home.

Beal also learning from Harden it seems, with a 40 point, 11 rebound, 15 assist triple-dub tonight. Dude is beasting this season. Washington needs to trade Wall and give the team to Beal - Wall is holding that team back.
                              Last edited by Joey; Sat Dec 22nd, 2018, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Dec 22nd, 2018, 11:28 PM.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X