Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So I had to go back and look. Ballwin is right, Cody did have ten guys not make it into the lineup this week. That doesn't mean it's intentional but there's no really excuse for it when there is a button on the team page that allows you to set your lineup for the whole week in like two seconds. Hit the button, come on.

    Comment


    • Not setting lineups for even one day could have an impact on final standings for the entire league. Just do it.

      Comment


      • Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Dec 23rd, 2018, 12:27 PM.
        RR OG

        Comment


        • RR OG

          Comment


          • Cody and I have spoken.

            Ballswin:


            As always, if anyone has a concern, please just send me a PM and we can chat.

            Comment


            • Comes down to points for 007 and I. I'm nervous...

              Comment


              • Joey,

                Simmer down. Please.

                Also, next time you say something to me or anyone else with your mod hat on, please use appropriate mod discretion and just send us a private message.

                RR OG

                Comment


                • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                  Joey,

                  Simmer down. Please.

                  Also, next time you say something to me or anyone else with your mod hat on, please use appropriate mod discretion and just send us a private message.

                  Comment


                  • Well the Creeds are about to notch their seventh win without top player Porzingis. If he comes back it's a real problem for all.

                    Comment


                    • F@#$

                      Comment


                      • 9-0. The first shutout in the League since 2016 ... sorry to do that to you Dan.
                        As someone who has been on the receiving end of two shutouts in the past, I know what it feels like all too well ... But this .. this is a new feeling ...

                        Comment


                        • Huge clutch performances from Curry, Westbrook, Williams and Turner, and a huge, shorthanded win for the team!
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

                          Comment


                          • Missing from Joey dominating teams who aren't trying to win and Mr. Bond being the latest to break Mack's heart is the fact that Tucas just totally obliterated Miek and now he is somehow 9th place; tied with the Lotto Slayer for eight seed.

                            Comment


                            • A lot of crazy finishes. Did not expect to beat WJF going into Sunday
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • 007 wrote: View Post
                                Huge clutch performances from Curry, Westbrook, Williams and Turner, and a huge, shorthanded win for the team!
                                Merry Fuckin' Christmas. Bah humbug...

                                We were both pretty shorthanded this week, my guys just chose to shat the bed on Sunday. See you in the playoffs!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X