This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    I would like to point out that at this point I should also be considered “the lotto slayer”.

Also I’m offended your rankings have me not even just last, but so far last that I should virtually never win a game against anyone for the next 10 seasons.

Edit: To all who have criticized my small ball strategy of only having one Center on my roster: I point out my winless team last season, now tied for a playoff spot.

Small ball works in dynasty too!
    has anyone, not apollo, not complained about the "apollo top 16"? lol

merry christmas everyone

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      has anyone, not apollo, not complained about the "apollo top 16"? lol

merry christmas everyone

Only because most of you geniuses don't believe in math.

Comment

• The top line of the yahoo app that says games played is that playet games left for the week?

For example it reads i have 1/35 with 34 remaining and coach has 1/45 with 44 remaining. That is for the whole qeek? Is it eligible games left?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          The top line of the yahoo app that says games played is that playet games left for the week?

For example it reads i have 1/35 with 34 remaining and coach has 1/45 with 44 remaining. That is for the whole qeek? Is it eligible games left?
          Yea, not sure it takes injuries into account. I guess this is what Apollo is talking about when he says yall don't like math. [emoji28]

I do know that A + FP = #FN

A = Apollo
          FP = Fantasy Pros
          #FN = #FakeNews
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• A + FP = Apollo, Fucking Poised to take the league by storm.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              If a team misses setting their lineup once a week or once every other week it can tip the balance. With one button lineup setting, with everyone owning a phone and the Yahoo app widely available everyone should be able to set their lineups every week. Anyway, bah humbug to not setting lineups and Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
              I'm bolding this cause I'm an outlier. I've never owned a cell phone.... I've wanted to get myself one for quite some time, but circumstances have prevented me from doing so.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• You're right, I shouldn't assume that.

By the way, another thing that can be done on any device is press the day on the calendar on your roster page, move ahead to the following week and press the start all active players button. If I wanted to and I knew I wouldnt be making any WW adds, I could set my starters for a whole month in less than five minutes.

Comment

• Really need lonzo to drop dimes with bron and rondo out. Lonzo could single handledly give me the w this week against coach

Comment

• Hate to see how bad all the actual busts are. Mine put up 20 points with 4 threes, 9 boards, 12 assists, 2 steals, and a block.

Comment

• #EnterTheDragan.

Comment

• John Wall is on the block.
                        The Double Champ is here!
                        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          John Wall is on the block.
                          Good sell low opportunity for you.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            John Wall is on the block.
                            Annd Bradley Beal is not... Lol

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Good sell low opportunity for you.
                              He just made the big all in move. It's put up or shut up time and he is unable to do the latter.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                He just made the big all in move. It's put up or shut up time and he is unable to do the latter.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X