Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is hilarious .. but I share his feelings.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      He just made the big all in move. It's put up or shut up time and he is unable to do the latter.
      I've got guys signed for years, this season is not a must. John Wall is on the block for the right price, anyone but Embiid is actually, and I won't be taking two-for-one scraps(ie. some of the offers I've received) just to try and salvage this season. I've got IT coming back soon so I don't anticipate much of a drop off from my current stats should I decide to keep him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        I've got guys signed for years, this season is not a must. John Wall is on the block for the right price, anyone but Embiid is actually, and I won't be taking two-for-one scraps(ie. some of the offers I've received) just to try and salvage this season. I've got IT coming back soon so I don't anticipate much of a drop off from my current stats should I decide to keep him.
        You're asking teams to derail their season for a 29 year old PG undergoing foot surgery. I mean I'd guess most teams who are in the market are playoff teams. I don't think you're getting healthy Wall market value...
        Last edited by Apollo; Sun Dec 30th, 2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• I doubt anything can beat my offer.

Comment

You're asking teams to derail their season for a 29 year old PG undergoing foot surgery. I mean I'd guess most teams who are in the market are playoff teams. I don't think you're getting healthy Wall market value...
            I'd be all over it if I was one of the lower ranked teams. He could propel them into the playoffs for years to come. It's not like he tore his achilles, he's going to be fine.

Comment

• I guess it depends on what their goals are. I'll be interested to see what comes out of it. Good luck.

Comment

• my friend showed me this. it might be the greatest thing ever

Comment

• Man, this league is exponentially more stressful when you actually care about winning .. goddamn ... all but 2 of my cats tonight were/are under threat, and KAT is a just a fucking beast ...

Comment

• Boy oh boy, helluva fight you put up jbml! If Butler put up anything close a regular game for him, you probably would have taken it! Though, I also would have beaten all other Playoffs teams this week, except Mack and Axel.

Also, I've been biting my tongue on this, for fear of jinxing it, but Harden has averaged 39ppg, 5.5 treys, 5.7rpg, 8apg, and 2spg since joining the MonStars. The best scoring output this league has ever seen in such a time span ... just saying.
                    Last edited by Joey; Mon Dec 31st, 2018, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Boy oh boy, helluva fight you put up jbml! If Butler put up anything close a regular game for him, you probably would have taken it! Though, I also would have beaten all other Playoffs teams this week, except Mack and Axel.

Also, I've been biting my tongue on this, for fear of jinxing it, but Harden has averaged 39ppg, 5.5 treys, 5.7rpg, 8apg, and 2spg since joining the MonStars. The best scoring output this league has ever seen in such a time span ... just saying.
                      He was a good get, for sure.

Comment

• Also, i was down 3+ players this week so don't get your hopes up too high.

Comment

Also, i was down 3+ players this week so don't get your hopes up too high.
                          Don't tell me what to do. We live in Canada, and I can get whatever I like, as high as I like, thank you very much. :P Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Boy oh boy, helluva fight you put up jbml! If Butler put up anything close a regular game for him, you probably would have taken it! Though, I also would have beaten all other Playoffs teams this week, except Mack and Axel.

Congrats on winning a game in the middle of the season.

Comment

Also, i was down 3+ players this week so don't get your hopes up too high.
                              And I'm without my superstar center. Damn those tanking Knicks.

Comment

Congrats on winning a game in the middle of the season.
                                Dilly Dilly.

Comment

Working...
                                X