Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cap is now up to date. Review for any errors.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• anybody shopping players for picks?
      Last edited by koncept; Thu Jan 3rd, 2019, 01:39 PM.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
        anybody shopping players for picks?
        Keiff morris is available for a pick

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          Keiff morris is available for a pick
          I'll give you a shiny new 3rd rounder!?

Comment

Comment

• Harden with the Fantasy Quadruple Double last night: 10 Treys, 44 points, 10 rebounds, 15 assists. Dude is ridiculous right now.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Harden with the Fantasy Quadruple Double last night: 10 Treys, 44 points, 10 rebounds, 15 assists. Dude is ridiculous right now.
                You're lucky Skywalker clicked on the wrong deal I proposed back before yiu landed him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  You're lucky Skywalker clicked on the wrong deal I proposed back before yiu landed him.

Comment

Comment

• I will once again remind everyone to SET YOUR DAMN LINEUPS. That is all.

Comment

I will once again remind everyone to SET YOUR DAMN LINEUPS. That is all.
                        Maybe we should install a rule that the top 3 picks go to the top 3 teams instead

Seriously though, I still believe that we should have a defined penalty here that includes cap penalties, loss of auction funds and lotto drops for repeat offenders.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• We're talking about hitting a single button once a week or we're talking a couple minutes to set a lineup for an entire month. I think a single warning should be all that's needed. Then the second time shave off $50 FAAB(for the following season) and then the third time shave off another $50, plus a bump out of the lottery to 9th place. Problem solved.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Sat Jan 5th, 2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I will once again remind everyone to SET YOUR DAMN LINEUPS. That is all.

Comment

• I like the idea of a 3 strikes system. Strikes would reset every year I guess? Can keep track of the strikes in the Cap Thread or something?

1st: Formal Warning.
                              2nd: Auction $$$.
                              3rd: Penalize Picks (not sure how this will work yet..)

Comment

• I like free agent money penalties, i think after their money is gone they should just start dropping one spot in the draft. Not lose their pick. The ultimate tank would pick 16th and be broke.

Comment

Working...
                                X