This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    I like the idea of a 3 strikes system. Strikes would reset every year I guess? Can keep track of the strikes in the Cap Thread or something?

1st: Formal Warning.
    2nd: Auction $$$.
    3rd: Penalize Picks (not sure how this will work yet..)
    An intentional tank would be happening in a bid to get a hight pick and so even if the penalty is to cap their pick in the lotto at 4th overall, I think it would be a deterrent for that type of strategy.

I would also recommend considering a zero tolerance rule for the final month of the RRBA regular season schedule. That way nothing funny happens right at the end when the games matter most

Comment

• #AllGamesMatter
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        #AllGamesMatter
        Picture a team with the 4th worst record who's abided by the rules and now is a week or two away from the end of the regular season. No motivation left and lotto balls riding on their shot at a top pick. What consequence is there to try to bump their odds up to the top three? Just something to consider and maybe it doesn't matter.
        Last edited by Apollo; Sun Jan 6th, 2019, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Picture a team with the 4th worst record who's abided by the rules and now is a week or two away from the end of the regular season. No motivation left and lotto balls riding on their shot at a top pick. What consequence is there to try to bump their odds up to the top three? Just something to consider and maybe it doesn't matter.
          I totally agree, friendo. It's a simple thing to do every Monday... set an alarm or something.

In other news, my extremely shorthanded squad has the opportunity today to shock the fantasy world. Couple blocks by Ariza should get 'er done.

Comment

I totally agree, friendo. It's a simple thing to do every Monday... set an alarm or something.

In other news, my extremely shorthanded squad has the opportunity today to shock the fantasy world. Couple blocks by Ariza should get 'er done.
            I was hoping Time Lord would have taken the opportunity over this month to rack up a tonne of blocks while the Celtics were banged up but alas, it wasn't meant to be at this time. Either way, I should have the edge here to get a couple blocks today. Should. My team is a little banged up too. I cut my loses on my banged up PG though and I'm hoping the lottery ticket I replaced Dragic with in the Time Lord starts paying off by next fall. His blocks per 36 minutes is off the charts and old man Horford is getting long in the tooth.

Comment

• I know the lineup thing isn't me, as I just set my lineup for next week right now.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                I know the lineup thing isn't me, as I just set my lineup for next week right now.
                Yep, you're good to go! This week Drizz is the guilty party, but looks like he'll pull out the win anyway.
                Last edited by Joey; Sun Jan 6th, 2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• The Creeds just pulled into the lead over the Posse. A win tonight puts the Creeds in a tie for the conference lead and 3rd in the league. If only Porzingis would come back.

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      And with that, jbml is the latest in the streak, as that Week 12 win moves Axel to 14-0 (sorry Miek and Tucas, but it’s so)....
                      I just saw that we play next week. Looks like you're about to get Balled.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        The Creeds just pulled into the lead over the Posse. A win tonight puts the Creeds in a tie for the conference lead and 3rd in the league. If only Porzingis would come back.
                        I had tied it back up, but then you got another... im hoping Collison has a block party vs Raps [emoji23]

Comment

I had tied it back up, but then you got another... im hoping Collison has a block party vs Raps [emoji23]
                          So close to getting the block on Norm at the end. Ah well, good matchup Apollo.

Come on stat corrections!

Comment

So close to getting the block on Norm at the end. Ah well, good matchup Apollo.

Come on stat corrections!
                            If it makes you feel any better Mack, I would've beaten both of you this week ... sooo, that's a thing. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              If it makes you feel any better Mack, I would've beaten both of you this week ... sooo, that's a thing. Lol
                              Are you missing 4 players? Cause that's a thing! [emoji6]

Comment

Are you missing 4 players? Cause that's a thing! [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X