Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Are you missing 4 players? Cause that's a thing! [emoji6]
    Yeah, he's definately not been missing his best player since last February.

Comment

So close to getting the block on Norm at the end. Ah well, good matchup Apollo.

Come on stat corrections!
      Maybe you get a rematch in the playoffs and both of us are at full health? It would be a good showdown.

Comment

• Week 13 Power Rankings

Changes:
        - Axel (-)
        - 007 (-1%)
        ^ Apollo (-)
        v Koncept (-2%)
        ^ Realizar (-1%)
        v Mack (-4%)
        - WJF (-)
        - Joey (-)

It will be interesting to see how things change after the big marquee matchup this week when the Creeds take on the Realuzars.
        Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jan 7th, 2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Changes:
          - Axel (-)
          - 007 (-1%)
          ^ Apollo (-)
          v Koncept (-2%)
          ^ Realizar (-1%)
          v Mack (-4%)
          - WJF (-)
          - Joey (-)

It will be interesting to see how things change after the big marquee matchup this week when the Creeds take on the Realuzars.
          So if I am reading this right, most teams at the top just drop % points relative to my team and that changes the standings, no one actually improves as much as donít lose as much as someone else. Realizar didnít improve, he just didnít lose as much as Mack for example.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• If I understand correctly, right now you're rated most likely to win the league, so you're 100%. Everyone else sees +/- changes in comparison to that watermark. Earlier in the season before Dragic going down and before your trade I was top rated and you all were moving up and down based on my watermark(which is also subject to change).

The changes are all related to consensus player rankings and stat projections broken out into the nine stat cats. In reality, this is how games are won and so it make sense.

Comment

If I understand correctly, right now you're rated most likely to win the league, so you're 100%. Everyone else sees +/- changes in comparison to that watermark. Earlier in the season before Dragic going down and before your trade I was top rated and you all were moving up and down based on my watermark(which is also subject to change).

The changes are all related to consensus player rankings and stat projections broken out into the nine stat cats. In reality, this is how games are won and so it make sense.
              I think Axel's point was that not only is he at 100%, but last week everyone close behind him held steady at best, while many teams got relatively worse.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

DanH wrote: View Post
                I think Axel's point was that not only is he at 100%, but last week everyone close behind him held steady at best, while many teams got relatively worse.
                Yeah, no one in the top 8 actually increased their rating, Realizar leaped over Mack but not because he improved, but rather Mack dropped by more. Interesting considering the number of ďwin nowĒ moves that were made in last month.

Also the gap should change more once the fake news guys assess how the surprisingly productive Carroll replaces the ineffective Trey Lyles. Carroll has been top 50 ranked last week and top 75 for the last two weeks and really seems to be playing well.
                Last edited by Axel; Mon Jan 7th, 2019, 10:45 AM.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Axel wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, no one in the top 8 actually increased their rating, Realizar leaped over Mack but not because he improved, but rather Mack dropped by more.
                  Injuries. You team is completely healthy. I'm missing arguably a top 10-15 player who rounds out some stats I'm lacking in right now(which makes him particularly more valuable to my team build), plus I lost former top 40 PG Dragic and then cut ties. So Dragic is gone, Porzingis probably isn't back until next season. Then 007 has also been hampered by injuries. Mack as usual hires his team trainer through Craigslist and is a total mess. Koncept has a bunch of injuries as well. Your wide margin here might be more circumstance than you think.
                  Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jan 7th, 2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Injuries. You team is completely healthy. I'm missing arguably a top 10-15 player who rounds out some stats I'm lacking in right now(which makes him particularly more valuable to my team build), plus I lost former top 40 PG Dragic and then cut ties. So Dragic is gone, Porzingis probably isn't back until next season. Then 007 has also been hampered by injuries. Mack as usual hires his team trainer through Craigslist and is a total mess. Koncept has a bunch of injuries as well. It would be amusing is a couple of us got healthy and your luck in the injury department ran out.
                    I donít think that would be particularly amusing in the least.

Iíve had injuries, LaVine and Lowry most recently and Love prior to that.

I should also get a good boost with Thibs firing freeing Saric from playing behind Taj Gibson.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      I don’t think that would be particularly amusing in the least.

I’ve had injuries, LaVine and Lowry most recently and Love prior to that.

I should also get a good boost with Thibs firing freeing Saric from playing behind Taj Gibson.
                      Yeah, I actually edited that bit out but whatever. You haven't laughed at accident compilations(ladders, tree cutting, automobiles, boats, etc) on Youtube? Exactly. Hypocrite.

Anyway, the power rankings is a based what's left on tap, it's not based on your record and it's not based on what was going on earlier in the season.

Comment

Yeah, I actually edited that bit out but whatever. You haven't laughed at accident compilations(ladders, tree cutting, automobiles, boats, etc) on Youtube? Exactly. Hypocrite.

Anyway, the power rankings is a based what's left on tap, it's not based on your record and it's not based on what was going on earlier in the season.
                        So if the rankings arenít based on your record or what happened earlier, do injuries really impact that much? Other than season long injuries; what excuse does Mack have for dropping 4%?

Comment

So if the rankings aren’t based on your record or what happened earlier, do injuries really impact that much? Other than season long injuries; what excuse does Mack have for dropping 4%?
                          Yes, because their guys are hurt right now and that will impact stat projections, especially in the case of Mack & I who are carrying superstars who aren't suiting up again this season.

Edit: I think Mack's drop is representative of Wall injury hitting all these analyst's projections. These are consensus rankings and these guys don't update in real time.

Comment

• Once CP3 and IT return I'll be rolling. I'm 8-4 and my stats are still matching up pretty close with other top ranked teams even though I'm consistently without 2,3,4 players each week - 3 of which are all-star calibre. I'm not worried about the rankings nonsense, we'll just see what happens in March.

Comment

Once CP3 and IT return I'll be rolling. I'm 8-4 and my stats are still matching up pretty close with other top ranked teams even though I'm consistently without 2,3,4 players each week - 3 of which are all-star calibre. I'm not worried about the rankings nonsense, we'll just see what happens in March.
                              What happens in March in most years is that Chris Paul, Joel Embiid, and Blake Griffin get hurt, leaving your team anchored by Rudy Gay, Andre Drummond and DeAndre ďFTĒ Jordan.

Comment

What happens in March in most years is that Chris Paul, Joel Embiid, and Blake Griffin get hurt, leaving your team anchored by Rudy Gay, Andre Drummond and DeAndre “FT” Jordan.

Comment

Working...
                                X