Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Once CP3 and IT return I'll be rolling. I'm 8-4 and my stats are still matching up pretty close with other top ranked teams even though I'm consistently without 2,3,4 players each week - 3 of which are all-star calibre. I'm not worried about the rankings nonsense, we'll just see what happens in March.
    It seems to be only nonsense to those who never get the nod at the top slot.

Comment

• By the way, the first power rankings of the season has accurately guessed the top five to this point. Back then people thought it was crazy that Skywalker and Drizz would be snubbed.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        It’s weird for this to not be directed at me this season
        Welp, that didn't last long ... LOL

Set your lineups Tucas!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Set your lineups Tucas!
          My bad. One day on a Monday. Stuck at work. Set for the week now

Comment

Set your lineups Tucas!

Comment

• Justice got his pg status this week. Turns out he is not a better James Johnson, he is a giant point guard.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                Justice got his pg status this week. Turns out he is not a better James Johnson, he is a giant point guard.
                That flexibility of 3 positions is huge ... not too many in the league. Congrats man!

Comment

• It is tough to keep it though.

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Winslow is probably now Miek’s BEST PG.

#LowBar
                      #WinsLowBar

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        #WinsLowBar
                        Not sure he's winning anything anytime soon...

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Winslow is probably now Miek’s BEST PG.

#LowBar
                          ouch

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Not sure he's winning anything anytime soon...
                            WinsLowBar
                            WinsLowBar

Deep, right?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Injuries. You team is completely healthy. I'm missing arguably a top 10-15 player who rounds out some stats I'm lacking in right now(which makes him particularly more valuable to my team build).
                              I'm genuinely curious, but do you think Porzingis comes back as a Top 10-15 Player?
                              Players who have suffered ACL tears rarely (if ever) get anywhere close to where they were prior to the injury. I do hope he manages a full recovery, because I think he's good for the game, but ya ... I don't know.

Comment

I'm genuinely curious, but do you think Porzingis comes back as a Top 10-15 Player?
                                Players who have suffered ACL tears rarely (if ever) get anywhere close to where they were prior to the injury. I do hope he manages a full recovery, because I think he's good for the game, but ya ... I don't know.
                                He was arguably top five before getting hurt, he was on a total tear. He's further ahead in his recovery than some Knick brass are suggesting, as evident by his social media. He doesn't depend on athleticism to be effective. He's very young and so his recovery ability is higher than some of the guys you're probably thinking about. ACL injuries aren't as big a deal as they used to be and we're not talking about some 6'5" high flyer wing and so I'm 100% certain he will be recovered beyond 100% when he returns. What I mean by that is they put him on a preventative program as part of his recovery so this doesn't happen in the future. He will be better than ever and just in time for my 2019-2020 Mayhem Tour.
                                Last edited by Apollo; Tue Jan 8th, 2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X