Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Pat Beverley - 2 years
    Allen Crabbe - 2 years
    Isaiah Thomas - 2 years
    Marco Belinelli - 1 year
    Joe Harris - 1 year
    Dirk Nowitzki - 1 year

    This puts me at 28 years. I'm willing to take on some longer contracts if anyone is looking to dump for some 1 year players
    allen crabbe finally getting some love with the kushy 2 year deal
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

    Comment


    • #62
      Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      big first week with last year's champ and this year's champ going head to head. pretty short reign koncept

      possibly. hoping for that first dynasty repeat tho
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • #63
        koncept wrote: View Post
        allen crabbe finally getting some love with the kushy 2 year deal
        He's going to hit 4.2 3's/game this year. I'm thinking about upping it to a 6 year deal.

        Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #64
          hes no joke man. he was crucial for me last year. 3pt specialist, he finished the season with some huge games. he was my 2nd $200 man if i didnt get Levert. never let go jack, never let go - book him for 10
          in masai we trust

          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

          Comment


          • #65
            Some early action on the WW. Dejounte Murray goes down with an injury and gets cut just like that? Cold.

            If I was a team going nowhere but the lotto in a shitty draft I might be tempted to pick this guy up.

            Comment


            • #66
              Good Luck Bitches! Image result for good luck bitches
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

              Comment


              • #67
                WJF wrote: View Post
                Image result for good luck bitches

                Comment


                • #68
                  A huge opening night for my man Ben Simmons. Time will tell if that head start helps me pull down a win but I am looking at a five game disadvantage this week and Joey's team is no slouch.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Apollo wrote: View Post
                    A huge opening night for my man Ben Simmons. Time will tell if that head start helps me pull down a win but I am looking at a five game disadvantage this week and Joey's team is no slouch.
                    Excuses are starting early here in season 7!
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      WJF wrote: View Post
                      Excuses are starting early here in season 7!
                      Oh there's no excuses. Just giving Joey's team a little credit. Make no mistake, there will be a lot of dust eating behind Team Creed and hey, it could be worse if you get my drift.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Caris Levert big opening line 27-4-4
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Elfrid Payton with a Game 1 Trip-Dub? Excellent.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Cap sheet is up to date, including the early waiver wire progress (Greg Monroe with the shortest off-season resign in league history?).

                            Feel free to double check your totals.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                            If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              damian jones 2

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                So many sweet lines last night from Team Axel.

                                True #1 Rookie, Ayton puts up a line of 18/10/6/1/1 while shooting 73% from the field.

                                De'Aaron Fox with a nice 21/4/7/3.

                                LaMarcus Aldridge with 21/19/2/1/3.

                                Rudy Gobert 19/15 with 3 swats.

                                Tobias Harris with 19/10 and 3 swats.

                                007 might have his first losing record ever after this week.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                                If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X