Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna shatter your fantasy basketball fantasy.

Until week 16.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      I'm gonna shatter your fantasy basketball fantasy.

Until week 16.

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          It’s like watching the battle for 5th place in real time.

Good stuff
          I'm finishing 3rd this year. Next year 1st. I'll let 007 have one more title, I'm cool like that.

Comment

• LMA with the line of the night?

56 points, 16/16 from FT line, 9 boards, 4 dimes and 4 blocks on 61% FG shooting.

Crazy that I had 3 of 4 players shoot over 60% last night and two of them were guards.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              LMA with the line of the night?

56 points, 16/16 from FT line, 9 boards, 4 dimes and 4 blocks on 61% FG shooting.

Crazy that I had 3 of 4 players shoot over 60% last night and two of them were guards.
              It's not even a double-double...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                I'm finishing 3rd this year. Next year 1st. I'll let 007 have one more title, I'm cool like that.
                Why thank you, that's very kind
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• LOL Mack just dropped, and then re-added Malik Beasley within a single Waiver Period?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    LOL Mack just dropped, and then re-added Malik Beasley within a single Waiver Period?
                    Stick and move, stick and move.

Comment

• Ben Simmons came through with a monster 20-point, 22-rebound double-double during Sunday’s 108-105 win over the Knicks.

Advice: Simmons added nine assists and two turnovers across his 37 minutes, and he also got his points efficiently, going 10-of-13 from the field. The 22 boards accounted for a new career-high, and per basketball-reference, he’s now just one of three guards to have ever hauled in at least 22 rebounds in a single game, joining the ranks of Jerry West and Fat Levert.
                      The 22 rebounds was huge for me seeing how I'm down two centers and was hurting in the rebound department. Still early but I'm in alright shape to move to 10 wins on the year.

Comment

• Changes:
                        - Axel (-)
                        - 007 (-)
                        - Apollo (-)
                        - Koncept (+1%)
                        ^^^ Joey (+3%)
                        - Mack (-1%)
                        ^ WJF (+1%)
                        ^ jbml (-)

Out:
                        vvvv Realizar (-6%)

Analysis:
                        No changes in the top three but Koncept gained some minor ground. Joey was the big mover, jumping up three spots. Welcome jbml back into the top eight. Finally, it looks like Realizar got exposed by a wounded Creeds team and then subsequently was bumped into the gutter.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jan 14th, 2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Just to confirm, our trade deadline in March 7, 2019?

Comment

• Big matchup vs the reigning champs this week, both our squads looking pretty banged up.

Getcha popcorn ready!

Comment

• Finally getting a little respect around here. Lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Just to confirm, our trade deadline in March 7, 2019?
                                Yep!

Comment

Working...
                                X