X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Finally getting a little respect around here. Lol
    Don't let the fake news distract you from the actual Yahoo standings.
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Finally getting a little respect around here. Lol
      Just in time for a pretty tough three week stretch.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Friend, Yahoo Standings don't look forward and I get why you don't either.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Friend, Yahoo Standings don't look forward and I get why you don't either.

I've been in this shit for 7 years, I have a window for the next 2 to 3 perhaps. This is my future!

Comment

Just in time for a pretty tough three week stretch.
            More of a tough 2-week stretch. Haha Just kidding, ya it'll be tough going up against 007, Axel and You in a 3 week stretch, but it'll be a nice benchmarking for my club.
            Last edited by Joey; Mon Jan 14th, 2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

*Alternative Facts

Comment

I've been in this shit for 7 years, I have a window for the next 2 to 3 perhaps. This is my future!
                Eaaasy, I'm talking about this season. Tough schedule to close and a lot of injuries. The standings are going to change. That's where the power rankings come in.
                Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jan 14th, 2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• And then there's the fact that you're 5th in the standings and the power rankings have you 6th. Sounds pretty reasonable to me...

Comment

And then there's the fact that you're 5th in the standings and the power rankings have you 6th. Sounds pretty reasonable to me...
                    But Joey is ranked ahead of me and i lead him by 2 games. He does play in a much weaker conference, so there is that I guess... [emoji41]

Comment

• I mean it really comes down to, who would you rather fight in round one: a crippled Bear Hugger or a completely healthy Gabby Jay?

Comment

I mean it really comes down to, who would you rather fight in round one: a crippled Bear Hugger or a completely healthy Gabby Jay?
                        Who are you calling Gabby Jay?! Lol Thems fightin words man.

Comment

• Luckily you have a pretty good tell on when the haymaker is coming.

Comment

• Hmmmm I see the injury bug is making its rounds and start to hit everyone.

Comment

Hahaha I think that window was painted on by the road runner.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Is it just mine, or are the stats doing somethign funky right now? Not showing Hardens proper stats for the game tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X