Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joey wrote: View Post
    Finally getting a little respect around here. Lol
    Don't let the fake news distract you from the actual Yahoo standings.

    Comment


    • Joey wrote: View Post
      Finally getting a little respect around here. Lol
      Just in time for a pretty tough three week stretch.

      Comment


      • Mack North wrote: View Post
        Don't let the fake news distract you from the actual Yahoo standings.
        Friend, Yahoo Standings don't look forward and I get why you don't either.


        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post
          Friend, Yahoo Standings don't look forward and I get why you don't either.


          I've been in this shit for 7 years, I have a window for the next 2 to 3 perhaps. This is my future!

          Comment


          • Apollo wrote: View Post
            Just in time for a pretty tough three week stretch.
            More of a tough 2-week stretch. Haha Just kidding, ya it'll be tough going up against 007, Axel and You in a 3 week stretch, but it'll be a nice benchmarking for my club.
            Last edited by Joey; Mon Jan 14th, 2019, 11:25 AM.

            Comment


            • Mack North wrote: View Post
              Don't let the fake news distract you from the actual Yahoo standings.
              *Alternative Facts

              Comment


              • Mack North wrote: View Post
                I've been in this shit for 7 years, I have a window for the next 2 to 3 perhaps. This is my future!
                Eaaasy, I'm talking about this season. Tough schedule to close and a lot of injuries. The standings are going to change. That's where the power rankings come in.
                Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jan 14th, 2019, 11:37 AM.

                Comment


                • And then there's the fact that you're 5th in the standings and the power rankings have you 6th. Sounds pretty reasonable to me...

                  Comment


                  • Apollo wrote: View Post
                    And then there's the fact that you're 5th in the standings and the power rankings have you 6th. Sounds pretty reasonable to me...
                    But Joey is ranked ahead of me and i lead him by 2 games. He does play in a much weaker conference, so there is that I guess... [emoji41]

                    Comment


                    • I mean it really comes down to, who would you rather fight in round one: a crippled Bear Hugger or a completely healthy Gabby Jay?

                      Comment


                      • Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I mean it really comes down to, who would you rather fight in round one: a crippled Bear Hugger or a completely healthy Gabby Jay?
                        Who are you calling Gabby Jay?! Lol Thems fightin words man.

                        Comment


                        • Luckily you have a pretty good tell on when the haymaker is coming.

                          Comment


                          • Hmmmm I see the injury bug is making its rounds and start to hit everyone.

                            Comment


                            • Mack North wrote: View Post
                              I've been in this shit for 7 years, I have a window for the next 2 to 3 perhaps. This is my future!
                              Hahaha I think that window was painted on by the road runner.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                              Comment


                              • Is it just mine, or are the stats doing somethign funky right now? Not showing Hardens proper stats for the game tonight.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X