Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Simpsons, Seinfeld and WWF/WCW memes and gifs seem to be used the most by far, in this thread for sure. We are really dating ourselves lol [emoji41]
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    "Ach... das iss not ein un BOOBY"

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Simpsons, Seinfeld and WWF/WCW memes and gifs seem to be used the most by far, in this thread for sure. We are really dating ourselves lol [emoji41]
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        I’m so awesome, I’d be lucky to date myself.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            LOL So good.

Comment

• Once again, I will remind everyone to SET THEIR DAMN LINEUPS.

Coach is in the corner this week. Lol

Comment

• So Koncept gave up on Mario Hezonja last week. Almost immediately Hezonja starts showing up, as one would expect from this sometimes cruel game we play. Before the drop he had DPE status, now after picking him up he loses that DPE status because it was lost with the initial drop, correct?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  So Koncept gave up on Mario Hezonja last week. Almost immediately Hezonja starts showing up, as one would expect from this sometimes cruel game we play. Before the drop he had DPE status, now after picking him up he loses that DPE status because it was lost with the initial drop, correct?
                  Correctomundo.

Comment

• in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• And me & Apollo have made a trade....

McGee to the Creeds for Mister Don't Google.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• The rumors from earlier today are true. The Creeds have just sent Evan Fournier(3) to the 73ers in exchange for JaVale McGee(1). The Creeds have been desperate for interior help with the absence of Kristaps Porzingis and Larry Nance Jr. This move should help resolve their lack of a shot blocking presence while freeing up more shots for more efficient role players Mikal Bridges and Bogdan Bogdanovic. Meanwhile the 73ers add another young player with upside to their rebuilding club. This was a savvy move given McGee was sure to test free agency in the off-season.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jan 17th, 2019, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• This moves my cap number back down to 38.

Comment

• Good move cody.

Comment

• Comment

• I love seeing those bottom teams making plays to get better. Looks like a solid trade, Tucas.

I also love the parodying of the my post but you need a graphic to top it off man.

Comment

Working...
                                X